VX-II, FX-II, VX-5 HD, Minox

416CIT

Reaction score
I am cleaning things up and have a few optics that likely won't get used anytime soon.

VX-II 1-4x20: Overall great shape, see photos, a few markings in finish, almost zero ring marks or depressions in the housing. Glass is clear. Looking for $215 shipped in the lower 48.

FX-II 2.5x20 Ultralight: Again, about the same condition, clean, straight tube, few small markings on the windage/elevation caps from field use, glass is clear. $290 shipped.

VX-5HD 3-15x44: Never mounted, I bought and intended to use on a high-power muzzleloader, but opted for a Nightforce. Comes complete with everything in box, free CDS dial from Leupold as well. Scope is as new. Looking for $825 shipped.

Minox ZX5i 5-25x56: Was mounted for the past few years on a .223 that I primarily used for range/paper. Illuminated #4 reticle, 30mm tube. Very nice scope, but not their top tier, alpha line ($3k+). No ring marks as it sat in a 1 piece mount. .223 is no longer and it's a bit much for me (size/weight) to put on a hunting rifle. Comes in box with manual, bungee cap, and spare batteries. Looking for $750 shipped.

Open to offers, but feel these are priced fairly accurately- I could be wrong!

I don't have a lot of posts on this sight, but have been reading for years. I have had at least one transaction in the past on this site. That said, feel free to reach out for any more information. I have positive feedback on Gunbroker and eBay- just looking for give someone the opportunity to avoid taxes/fees associated with that avenue.

I'll update if I cross-post. If you want any better pictures, just let me know.

Thanks for looking.

A

IMG_3052.jpg
IMG_3053.jpg
IMG_3068.jpg
IMG_3069.jpg
IMG_3049.jpg
IMG_3050.jpg
IMG_3051.jpg
IMG_3057.jpg
IMG_3059.jpg
IMG_3062.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Prices seem fair to me!

I think if you were a well known member, some or all would be sold.

Folks are just cautious about a new member selling stuff. Nothing personal.

Glad to hear and appreciate the feedback. Good taste in walnut and rifles-those scopes are going to a good home!

VX-5 and Minox still available as of now.

Thanks!

VX-5 HD is SPF.

The Minox is still available. Thanks!

Rather than start a new thread, I figured I'd just bump this one up.

I have 2 more scopes that have been sitting in a box for over a year with no plans to use them.

Also, the Minox is still available and after seeing a few others sell, I think I may have been a bit high on resell price. I'd be willing to do $550 shipped.

VX-II 3-9x40: I have had this scope for many years. Decided to replace it with more premium glass. Has had field and range use, but little/no evidence on the tube/glass. $225 shipped OBO

VX-3HD 2.5-8x36 CDS: I bought this scope and it has only seen range use. Little/no evidence of use and mounting. I would just keep it, but the likelihood of buying another gun that fits this scope is unlikely. $375 shipped OBO

Pictures of both Leupolds are attached, Minox pictures in the first post. Thank you for looking!

IMG_4556.jpg
IMG_4557.jpg
IMG_4558.jpg
IMG_4555.jpg
IMG_4563.jpg
IMG_4562.jpg
IMG_4561.jpg
IMG_4560.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Both Leupolds are SPF.
Minox still available, will probably be moved to Gunbroker in the soon future.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A Rosenth

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you