VX-II, FX-II, VX-5 HD, Minox

416CIT

Reaction score
I am cleaning things up and have a few optics that likely won't get used anytime soon.

VX-II 1-4x20: Overall great shape, see photos, a few markings in finish, almost zero ring marks or depressions in the housing. Glass is clear. Looking for $215 shipped in the lower 48.

FX-II 2.5x20 Ultralight: Again, about the same condition, clean, straight tube, few small markings on the windage/elevation caps from field use, glass is clear. $290 shipped.

VX-5HD 3-15x44: Never mounted, I bought and intended to use on a high-power muzzleloader, but opted for a Nightforce. Comes complete with everything in box, free CDS dial from Leupold as well. Scope is as new. Looking for $825 shipped.

Minox ZX5i 5-25x56: Was mounted for the past few years on a .223 that I primarily used for range/paper. Illuminated #4 reticle, 30mm tube. Very nice scope, but not their top tier, alpha line ($3k+). No ring marks as it sat in a 1 piece mount. .223 is no longer and it's a bit much for me (size/weight) to put on a hunting rifle. Comes in box with manual, bungee cap, and spare batteries. Looking for $750 shipped.

Open to offers, but feel these are priced fairly accurately- I could be wrong!

I don't have a lot of posts on this sight, but have been reading for years. I have had at least one transaction in the past on this site. That said, feel free to reach out for any more information. I have positive feedback on Gunbroker and eBay- just looking for give someone the opportunity to avoid taxes/fees associated with that avenue.

I'll update if I cross-post. If you want any better pictures, just let me know.

Thanks for looking.

A

IMG_3052.jpg
IMG_3053.jpg
IMG_3068.jpg
IMG_3069.jpg
IMG_3049.jpg
IMG_3050.jpg
IMG_3051.jpg
IMG_3057.jpg
IMG_3059.jpg
IMG_3062.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Prices seem fair to me!

I think if you were a well known member, some or all would be sold.

Folks are just cautious about a new member selling stuff. Nothing personal.

Glad to hear and appreciate the feedback. Good taste in walnut and rifles-those scopes are going to a good home!

VX-5 and Minox still available as of now.

Thanks!

VX-5 HD is SPF.

The Minox is still available. Thanks!

Rather than start a new thread, I figured I'd just bump this one up.

I have 2 more scopes that have been sitting in a box for over a year with no plans to use them.

Also, the Minox is still available and after seeing a few others sell, I think I may have been a bit high on resell price. I'd be willing to do $550 shipped.

VX-II 3-9x40: I have had this scope for many years. Decided to replace it with more premium glass. Has had field and range use, but little/no evidence on the tube/glass. $225 shipped OBO

VX-3HD 2.5-8x36 CDS: I bought this scope and it has only seen range use. Little/no evidence of use and mounting. I would just keep it, but the likelihood of buying another gun that fits this scope is unlikely. $375 shipped OBO

Pictures of both Leupolds are attached, Minox pictures in the first post. Thank you for looking!

IMG_4556.jpg
IMG_4557.jpg
IMG_4558.jpg
IMG_4555.jpg
IMG_4563.jpg
IMG_4562.jpg
IMG_4561.jpg
IMG_4560.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Both Leupolds are SPF.
Minox still available, will probably be moved to Gunbroker in the soon future.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadSimpso

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg