Vote for My Girl

one vote from Minnesota

Added another!

I've made my position around women coming here just to get votes for some contest quite clear in the past. I don't like it at all!

For this one though, I made an exception. :E Big Grin:

Reactions: BWH
@Royal27 Well Royal my friend, I sure can’t argue with you there.... however, since there is a semi automatic 12 ga at stake..... I’ll take me chances!!!! :D

Just voted and it looks like she only has 23.3%. The closest was 19.3%
How could they not vote for such a cute smile on a little doll! Obviously she takes after her mother!
Just teasing! She does have a great smile!

Thank you @Ridgewalker she would only be more beautiful if she looked more like her momma. My kids look & act like me!!!! My wife hates it. Especially, the acts like part!

Especially, the acts like part!

You’re bad! Maybe they just want to have fun! Life is to short not to be happy every day. Here’s hoping that great smile shines all the time! It will get her a long ways in life.

You’re bad! Maybe they just want to have fun! Life is to short not to be happy every day. Here’s hoping that great smile shines all the time! It will get her a long ways in life.

Yeah.... I guess that’s what happens in the great DNA game.... you have an ultra type A & type B.... you get a couple of kids with ADHD, hyper, talkative, energetic, obnoxious, etc...... recipe for a nauseated wife & mother.... but it all works out. As @gizmo & @phoenixphil have witnessed.... it’s not perfect.... but it’s our perfect.

Done bud!

Got a vote from just north of the Red. At 9:15pm she was still leading!

Done!

Done and sent link to all my folks in the company

I got 4 more votes will petition for more tomorrow lol

Done, so she has a vote from South Africa.

I think distance or states and countries should count to lol

Done! I hope she wins!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg