Vintage British Doubles

I bought a SxS .45-70 awhile back that looked alot like the Hellis & Sons on page 1.
Supposedly it's a Spanish Zabala Brothers.
Converted with barrel sleeves.
Has a low power scope and shoots like a dream.
Anybody else have any experience with converted shotties to rifles?
 
I am also Left Handed and pretty finicky about gun fit .. Ask about ... A good Smith can Bend the stock and give you the cast you need ..
Yes they can but cast shows up in other places--like the slant on the surface of the triggers, or the angle at the toe of the stock. A true lefty takes all these things in hand.

Oops, I see Rookhawk has covered this....
 
In a few more months I’ll be able to go out again.

4KFlm0Q.jpeg


mFXK4P6.jpeg


Ken
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,269
Messages
1,571,081
Members
169,253
Latest member
VARGeri003
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top