View out the window- Post your pics

Yesterday from the house. For a couple more days then back to US

IMG_3032.jpeg
 
Took this a couple of weeks ago at our farm near Malalag. Falling coconuts can be very dangerous to animals and people, especially young ones like Claire, pictured below, (aka the “Duck Whisperer”) who lives there with her siblings. Solution…our coconut harvester simply climbs up and removes the coconuts that have a potential of causing a problem below. Not a job for those with acrophobia! :):)

IMG_2826.jpeg

att.qqde0q9LGeBvkYDrhHi-4I6HCqDAC0LIPkSzMMYb7u8.jpeg

att.qqde0q9LGeBvkYDrhHi-4I6HCqDAC0LIPkSzMMYb7u8.jpeg
 
Not a photo, but was looking at the weather radar and noticed snow and rain in the eastern cape area of South Africa.

IMG_1209.jpeg
 
Another young one paying us a visit. This is at our little piece of land.

IMG_3684.jpeg
 
That’s a lot of roast Christmas goose right there. Should cover the 12 days of Christmas.

The geese are so thick we are tempted to shoot as many as legal limits as possible to hand out geese instead of candy at Halloween. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
This is from my back covered patio. She has become a regular. Showing up before getting dark.

IMG_9288.jpeg
 
This afternoon, looking out our kitchen window in Anchorage, Alaska.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3692.png
    IMG_3692.png
    8.4 MB · Views: 54
I’m spending most of August in west Texas, watching thunderstorms and enjoying a break from the central Texas heat and some bortle 2 night skies.

IMG_2918.jpeg
IMG_2953.jpeg

IMG_2901.jpeg
IMG_2943.jpeg
 
I woke up to a glorious day in Katmai National Park. Yesterday, and only 50 miles West of here it was a wet and miserable day on Kodiak Island. Well, I guess nobody comes to Alaska for the weather.
IMG_2975.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,418
Members
169,355
Latest member
congasosi1980
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top