USA: Backyard 10 Pointer

No, not overly familiar. It’s been a long time since I was in GA.

A friend of mine has hunted deer down your way with a friend of his, Keith Kelly, the owner of the two businesses I mentioned. I’m still hoping for an invite to hunt the wild bobwhite I understand Keith has on some of his properties!
Yes. I’ve heard of Keith Kelly. I’m sure he has a very nice place to hunt. There are definitely some really good deer in this area, if you have the land to hunt.
 
Nice buck Toby. But I have a question. In addition to selling rifles off your kitchen table are you going to start selling backyard hunts?? LOL
 
Nice buck Toby. But I have a question. In addition to selling rifles off your kitchen table are you going to start selling backyard hunts?? LOL
Yes sir! Daily rate is $1000 per day. Trophy fee is $5000 per buck. $500 per doe. Sound reasonable? Hahaha!
 
Congratulations. That’s a dandy
 
Congratulations!

I have to ask, did you fold out the bipod legs and rest it on the kitchen "Gun selling cabinet" an shoot it out the open door? Or were you forced to head outside?:Angelic::Happy:
 
Congratulations!

I have to ask, did you fold out the bipod legs and rest it on the kitchen "Gun selling cabinet" a shoot it out the open door? Or were you forced to head outside?:Angelic::Happy:
I actually couldn’t see him through that particular window, so I had to head outside! lol!
 
Need a bigger window:Facepalm:
 
Yes sir! Daily rate is $1000 per day. Trophy fee is $5000 per buck. $500 per doe. Sound reasonable? Hahaha!
Some people would pay it if you could deliver solid 10 pointers.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,242
Members
169,282
Latest member
RochelleP9
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top