Updated Web Site Comment Needed Please

Kevin Thomas

AH veteran
Joined
Jun 10, 2009
Messages
141
Reaction score
249
Location
Wiltshire - UK
Website
www.kevindthomas.com
Deals & offers
5
Media
53
Articles
25
Member of
Previously ZPHGA, PHASA, SCI, ECGMA - all now lapsed since I'm no longer active in the industry but still support it fully.
Hunted
South Africa, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Mozambique.
Hi all,

Being based in South Africa it is sometimes difficult for us to get a true reflection on how the worldwide hunting fraternity see our website.

Jerome, if you object to such a posting, I fully understand. Most website put photographs on them and some people find that this takes time to downlaod them. Yet I know as a web site developer that countries like the USA have a faster download process than here in South Africa.

Any critism of our website or positives comments will be greatly appreciated. I would also like to ask the viewers what would they like to see more on websites to make them wanting to come and hunt in Africa i.e. in the form of photographs, travel information etc.

Maybe this type of question will help other web site developers get a feel for what is really needed out there.

I look forward to your responses.
Happy Hunting
Brett Thomas
 
Kevin:

Nice site, and don't worry about the photos. I have a slow dial-up modem and your site and the photos opened just fine while I was checking my mail in another window. Wish I could be of more help, but I've been going to southern Africa for more than 25 years, so I'm not the one to ask about what more info someone might want to see.

Bill Quimby

Bill Quimby
 
Hi Kevin, looks good. Very professional. Can't complain at all...nice packages, great pictures. Good Luck!!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,383
Messages
1,574,683
Members
170,119
Latest member
Addseonmey
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top