Update COVID rules

As fickle as these countries are that do or do not require whatever proof of negative test….get a PCR prior to arrival…
Yep. sounds good to me. I have my vac card and Delta verified it, so it's in their system as valid, but with this bit of news, I guess I'll get tested and have the paperwork in hand when I land.

I wonder, what if you carried with you in your carry on bag one of the home test kits that the gov't sent to everyone? I have two here in the house. Just have it in my backpack in case they require me be tested when I get off the plane? Who knows, just a thought.
 
Last edited:
Pulled all Americans out of passport entry line. Had us stand in line for 5 hours awaiting test kits… only to find that they had none. Americans, consider your plans carefully….FWB
Wow what BS!
 
0C58507B-BDAC-4752-BB53-925D813220E8.jpeg

Is this all you folks are using or is their other paper work needed?
 
Talking to Koos and Africa Sky now and their clients that arrived this morning/last night had no issues and only had to show proof of vaccination (CDC card).
 
Pulled all Americans out of passport entry line. Had us stand in line for 5 hours awaiting test kits… only to find that they had none. Americans, consider your plans carefully….FWB

Please update us more Bill when you have time. I fly United next Tuesday.
I was afraid this might happen at some point. Even tho vaxed, I have arranged PCR test the day before I depart.
 
I'd be concerned that you have not had a booster shot. Last shot over a year ago. I'm not sure that complies with fully vaccinated.
Dont need a booster to be considered fully vaccinated for RSA.
 
Wheels up June 19. Vaxxed but I'm getting a PCR test the day before. Fail to plan, plan to fail. YMMV.
 
Another 7 Americans denied entry today. From Namibia. Afton Lodge wondering what to do….FWB
 
@flatwater bill: can you provide any further information? Why were you and others detained and/or denied entry? I am getting conflicting information.
 
All 4 of us with valid CDC issued cards showing all 4 jabs…..FWB
 
Another 7 Americans denied entry today. From Namibia. Afton Lodge wondering what to do….FWB
Does anyone have a $100 bill in their pocket!
Fixes Africa!
 
I’m confused about FOUR jabs. That would be the initial 2 vaccination shots and a booster. Then one more booster? I know it is possible, I just want to make sure I am understanding correctly
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,286
Messages
1,571,714
Members
169,399
Latest member
JulianePon
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top