UK trophy import ban consultation has opened

In my opinion this falls squarely on the shoulders of Boris' girlfriend whose naive mindset is welded to that of Chris Packam's and Boris's close friend Zac Goldsmith who failed to be elected as a Member of Parliament in the last election and was rewarded to 'make it happen' as a Peer instead. More than disappointing. Poaching will be the net benefactor at the cost of virtue signalling.

Just saw the Boris is plotting to ignore the consultation and Ban Trophy Imports.
Astounding.
What a bloody, bumbling, buffel brained, blue blooded, buttmunching bastard!! That buttplug is just doing this to keep his anti girlfriend happy so she will keep sucking him off! Well I can say with a full heart I didnt vote for that assclown. Bloody willywomble

Big problem men..

With the UK's Trophy ban consultation now closed - some great supporters in hunting put this balanced podcast out on the subject together. I really hope our politicians and media will listen and learn.

Sadly I agree with you and suspect this was a done deal. I hope we're both very wrong. Urban man barely knows or understands how and where his food comes from. How he's expected to look beyond the emotion of his nose at the complexities of wildlife so devoid from his own livelihood or domain, appears almost untenable without education.

Sadly I agree with you and suspect this was a done deal. I hope we're both very wrong. Urban man barely knows or understands how and where his food comes from. How he's expected to look beyond the emotion of his nose at the complexities of wildlife so devoid from his own livelihood or domain, appears almost untenable without education.
Do you know when we will find out about the outcome?

HUNTING TROPHY IMPORT (PROHIBITION) BILL Motion made, That the Bill be now read a Second time. Hon. Members: Object.
Bill to be read a Second time on Friday 18 March.
John Spellar (Warley) (Lab): On a point of order, Madam Deputy Speaker. Is there any way in our procedure that we can make it clear to the public outside that this measure—the Government claim they want to see trophy hunting banned and the public overwhelmingly do—has once again, on the instruction of Ministers, been blocked by a Government Whip?
Madam Deputy Speaker (Dame Eleanor Laing): There is indeed a way. We have run out of time for the Bill today. The right hon. Gentleman and anybody observing our proceedings will note that there were a great many Bills, and obviously there was just not time for all of them. However, the right hon. Gentleman has named Friday 18 March as the day on which the matter will come before the House again, and I hope that anyone watching our proceedings who is interested in this matter will tune in then and hear what he has to say

That get us a bit more time. The above is from the Commons Hansard

Sure this has probably been posted before ....but here it is anyway ...not mine but know the people involved on the safari operation ...was sent it

Feel free to send the MPs this education version of my film Killing the Shepherd. After watching and they still go forward one will surmise colonialism in the halls of UK power is alive and well.

Boris,Packham et al is angry over they are not rulingnthe countries mentioned,so destroy them anyway " under the good cause of anger and hatred" insead of letting them be free and independent.

Boris,Packham et al is angry over they are not rulingnthe countries mentioned,so destroy them anyway " under the good cause of anger and hatred" insead of letting them be free and independent.
I wonder what would happen if the African leaders turned around and said Black Countries matter??? And for the west to keep out of the running of the countries in question?
Thats right!!! Fuck all!!! Why?? It dont match up with the liberal stand point

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-01-16 at 8.55.11 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-16 at 8.55.11 AM.png
    294.5 KB · Views: 87
  • Screen Shot 2022-01-16 at 8.55.12 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-16 at 8.55.12 AM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 84
  • Screen Shot 2022-01-16 at 8.55.13 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-16 at 8.55.13 AM.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 83
  • Screen Shot 2022-01-16 at 8.55.14 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-16 at 8.55.14 AM.png
    655 KB · Views: 82
  • Screen Shot 2022-01-16 at 8.55.16 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-16 at 8.55.16 AM.png
    852.9 KB · Views: 86
  • Screen Shot 2022-01-16 at 8.55.17 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-16 at 8.55.17 AM.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 85
  • Screen Shot 2022-01-16 at 8.55.18 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-16 at 8.55.18 AM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 90
  • Screen Shot 2022-01-16 at 8.55.20 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-16 at 8.55.20 AM.png
    789.3 KB · Views: 81
  • Screen Shot 2022-01-16 at 8.55.22 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-16 at 8.55.22 AM.png
    643.8 KB · Views: 87
I know im asking for the wining lotto ticket but I hope that for once in a politicians life they use some common sense and go with fact as opposed to the utter fictional crap pushed by the antis.
I wonder if the antis realise if the ban goes through and they get what they want the money dries up as the job has been done.

Forgot to mention thats a bloody good response

Attachments

• Commons-2023-01-25- Hunting Trophies (Import Prohibition) Bill.p.pdf
    105.7 KB · Views: 58

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross