UK Trophy Bill

I see someone had just donated £1m to the Labour Party to kill off the drag hunts.
So I recon it’s only the start.

Trophy hunting will be next.

IMG_6178.jpeg
 
They could pretty much rewild the BBC instead , much cheaper since so many feral’s is there already .
 
Hi All,
Sadly here we go again, the country faces a rake of issues and yet parliamentary time can be found for this latest round of virtue signalling!!!!
At least there are some truth bombs in this article!
 
Hi All,
Sadly here we go again, the country faces a rake of issues and yet parliamentary time can be found for this latest round of virtue signalling!!!!
At least there are some truth bombs in this article!
Sadly, I cannot open, protected by paywall.
 
If the African nations affected by this were serious they could easily move a motion in the General Assembly of the UN condemning the proponents of such bans as being racists and no-colonialists trying to impose their will on poor black peoples of the world. There would be sufficient other nations, generally disgruntled with everything, who would welcome the chance to pile on.
Nothing the virtue signallers fear more than being hung from their own petard.
 
So unfortunately on Friday 22nd March the UK parliament has found time to discuss another Trophy Hunting Bill, it's interesting because today it was announced that UK has now an even larger amount of the population leaving in poverty, in fact a dramatic rise in those numbers, but hey that's not important, we need to focus on virtue signalling ARA agenda!!!!

I have enclosed a good article written by someone who probably knows what they're talking about, this was in regards to a stupid social media post by a leading politician!!!!

 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,424
Messages
1,575,846
Members
170,402
Latest member
TimothyKab
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top