Ugliest Rifle

etsonaut

Gold supporter
AH fanatic
Joined
Dec 28, 2023
Messages
642
Reaction score
1,871
Location
Chattanooga, TN
Media
35
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
SCI, NRA, DSC, WSF
Hunted
South Africa/Greater Kruger/Klaserie/Umbabat, USA, Canada,Greenland
Members seem to enjoy these “show us your ….” rifle threads. This site is flooded with incredibly beautiful rifles. I have rifle envy daily.

Here is a new twist. Show us your ugliest rifle. Here’s mine.
IMG_0072.jpeg
Ugly but big fun.

Q Fix 8.6 BLK 16 Inch Suppressed.
 
Last edited:
Ugly, but big fun. Describes a girl I dated in high school!
lol This is exactly why I started this thread. Pictures are appreciated.
 
I await in anticipation to see all the blaser R8s etc and doubles to appear....:A Stirring::A Thumbs Up:
All in the eye of the beholder my friend!
 
Members seem to enjoy these “show us your ….” rifle threads. This site is flooded with incredibly beautiful rifles. I have rifle envy daily.

Here is a new twist. Show us your ugliest rifle. Here’s mine.
View attachment 755808Ugly but big fun.

Q Fix 8.6 BLK 16 Inch Suppressed.
That is definitely ugly.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,438
Messages
1,576,310
Members
170,545
Latest member
GailServin
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top