Two more for the safe

Randy F

AH legend
Joined
Apr 27, 2020
Messages
3,822
Reaction score
25,812
Location
Wisconsin
Media
40
Articles
5
Hunting reports
Africa
1
USA/Canada
1
Hunted
US and South Africa
Ok enablers, I went to pick A gun today and brought home two. :A Banana:

I answered an ad for a Ruger No.1 in 300 H&H (Boddington African Adventure Series Kudu). As the conversation advanced he said he also had another Ruger to sell. So I drove to his place today and looked at both…and brought home both.

When I got home the Warden was shaking her head and laughing at as I presented them and said “I don’t really understand why you needed two of them”. :oops: Well I looked her right in the eye and said “Neither do I !!

Here are my new-to-me Ruger No.1 300H&H and Ruger M77 Hawkeye African in 9.3x62…$1900 for the pair and a box of ammo for the 9.3x62. Did I do ok you think?
Sorry, pic quality substandard iPad stuff.

C9E94E55-96D5-437F-912B-CD4278D13FEB.jpeg


6AF5A31D-8A99-4A2D-A5D9-C0FE37877ECE.jpeg


02B6E3D4-6521-4F0B-87F0-E01FA8715705.jpeg
228068A4-2844-482D-8BFF-58CFED4CF38B.jpeg
 
Congrats on the new additions! You did well for the pair!!
 
Great deal. If you find that you don’t care for that No.1 PM me! [emoji41]
 
Well done - very nice pair
 
I think you made it OK.
And good deed is done, and you made two poor unwanted rifles to find a new loving home!
 
Very nice, congrats!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,260
Messages
1,570,051
Members
168,822
Latest member
LawrenceMa
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top