Tucson Riflesmith?

Nevada Mike

AH legend
Joined
Jan 9, 2019
Messages
2,191
Reaction score
4,777
Location
S.E. Arizona
Media
31
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Hunted
Arizona, California, Nevada, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, So. Dakota, No. Dakota, Texas, Colorado, New Mexico, Michigan, Saskatchewan, Old Mexico, British Columbia, Tanzania
Ineed a competent riflesmith in the Tucson AZ area. Minor repair and a good custom rifle.

Any help appreciated.

Mike
 
ANY competent riflesmith anywhere in Arizona? No ideas?
 
Mike all the ones that I knew here in southern AZ have retired or moved.

The guy I know in Flagstaff is more of a pistol smith. Hopefully someone will chime in with someone.
 
Thanks, Dave. I know some very good gunsmiths, but was hoping to find someone locally who could do at least some minor work, or that is fully capable performing the spectrum of services. I don't want to ship a rifle unless it is unavoidable.
 
ANY competent riflesmith anywhere in Arizona? No ideas?
For what you’re wanting I don’t have a recommendation. But I think I’d call William, Larkin and Moore up here in Scottsdale. I’d bet they’d have a recommendation for you.
 
Thank you, gentlemen. Much appreciated.

Mike
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,289
Messages
1,570,703
Members
168,970
Latest member
AmberLithg
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top