AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci P&Y
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa in Kwazu Natal, Limpopo, Eastern Cape , Northwest Province, USA Ariz, Nev, Mont, Ida, Ore, Cal, Mich,Wash, AlasKa
I would like to say that I used trophy shippers for my SA aardwolfe, serval and buffalo and the communication was very good everything went smooth and the cost was less than other importers I've used in the past, I highly recommend Tom and his crew! This was my 19th African hunt so I am very familiar with getting trophies back and will be using Trophy Shippers in the future!

Thanks for the info jeff!! I'm planning on using them in 2022 ( if the world goes back to normal)

My crate arrived last Thursday, it was awesome to finally grab hold of my buffalo again!

Thank you for the kind words! We're happy to help!

Tom

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JacobI313

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!