Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA Life, Handloaders Anonymous
Hunted
USA, South Africa, Zimbabwe
That's just plain wrong!!!!

This would be a perfect candidate for Dennis to post step by step!!! But nooooo..... :A Ignore:

Hey Royal...let's make a road trip up to Michigan and help Dennis with Erik's lion...like we helped Paul with Dakota's! :A Banana:

Royal27

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DSC, NRA, SCI
Hunted
USA - TX, CO, GA, ID. Africa - Zimbabwe, Zambia, and South Africa (Limpopo and EC)
Hey Royal...let's make a road trip up to Michigan and help Dennis with Erik's lion...like we helped Paul with Dakota's! :A Banana:

Break out the Makita power tools!!!!

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA Life Member, DSC Life Member, SCI Life Member, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
That's just plain wrong!!!!

This would be a perfect candidate for Dennis to post step by step!!! But nooooo..... :A Ignore:
Well maybe you can ask him to take pics of the whole process then he can post them along with the finished product after he's completed it. In all actuality it will be as big of a surprise to me once he's finished it as it will to everyone else. I gave him a picture and told him to use his artistic license to make it something special. So in truth I'm not exactly sure what it will end up as with the exception of a generalized idea. I couldn't for the life of me figure out what I wanted so figured the final product was best left up to the expert, expert being Dennis. This decision was killing me and driving my whole family nuts so I decided bag it and took a pic I saw of a live cat and gave it to him to get creative with.

Royal27

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DSC, NRA, SCI
Hunted
USA - TX, CO, GA, ID. Africa - Zimbabwe, Zambia, and South Africa (Limpopo and EC)
I actually like the idea of the surprise. :)

Really would love to go spend a day in the shop with Dennis though.

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA Life Member, DSC Life Member, SCI Life Member, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
I actually like the idea of the surprise. :)

Really would love to go spend a day in the shop with Dennis though.
Me too on both points. I've spent a bit of time around some good taxidermists at their shops but the quality of work Dennis puts out is far beyond anything else I've seen. He's extremely talented and I can't wait to see what he does with it.

cpr0312

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
NRA Life Member
Hunted
US (All over), New Zealand, South Africa(Northern Cape, Northwest), Zimbabwe, Zambia
Its always an exciting time when you know your trophies are on the way back to the US! I had that same feeling a few months ago getting my stuff back from NZ

Bhfs300

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Hunted
USA Canada South Africa New Zealand
I had the same thought and had never met Dennis before so when they were working on my Nyala I flew from Denver to Detroit rented a car and drove up and stopped in for a couple hours before driving back to catch a flight home. Got to see the leopard mold starting.
image.jpeg

johnnyblues

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
USA, ALASKA Canada, New Zealand, Mexico Africa.
Wish I could say the same. My just missed the cut off date. According to SSI they should be on there way right after January 15 when the industry comes alive again. Wish I had more patience when it comes to this. I'm one of my those guys who pays extra to his taxidermist for expedited service. Guess I'll have my trophies in the trophy room for late spring or early summer.

KMG Hunting Safaris

Sponsor
Since 2013
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.huntsafaris.co.za
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Australia/NZ
Member of
DSC Life Member ; Eastern Cape Game Management Association ; PE Pistol and Rifle Club
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, New Zealand, USA, Canada

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
Hunted

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChesterElk

Latest profile posts

Rifle57 wrote on Rimshot's profile.
I bought some bullets from Rimshot and he is good to trade with!
Greetings all! I've been a hunter for 50 years, but only now planning a trip to Africa. I was fortunate and successfully bid on a couple hunts for plains game in SA later this year and next. Also a rare Native Texas (5th generation) and USMC Vet. Hunt safe y'all!
uujm wrote on trg's profile.
I am looking for a Safari Express. Was yours made in New Haven or South Carolina? Any other details you can give me? I am very motivated to buy.
pimes wrote on flatwater bill's profile.
Hello Bill - can you tell me that landowner/ranch/outfitter - Thank you!
Pete0905 wrote on damundsen87's profile.
Hello
Is the Khales 1-6 still for sale?
Thanks
Josh