www.rockinggranch.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
Great news brother! I agree SSI are super folks to deal with. Besides being fellow Italians they really know there stuff! We completely understand each other were, "non Italians" may not...LOL
Johnny im not Italian but I sure do love Italian food!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

johnnyblues

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
USA, ALASKA Canada, New Zealand, Mexico Africa.
Johnny im not Italian but I sure do love Italian food!!!!
Great... I here by make you an honorary Italian! Welcome pisiano... LOL

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA

enysse

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
Great news, congrats, I can't wait to see what Dennis does!

edward

Gold supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
safari club,nra,d.s.c.
Hunted
south africa and zimbabwe.alaska and several lower 48 states.
go into a great restaurant and order.surprise me.telling your taxi to surprise me would be better.

Royal27

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DSC, NRA, SCI
Hunted
USA - TX, CO, GA, ID. Africa - Zimbabwe, Zambia, and South Africa (Limpopo and EC)
I'm just about to the point of telling Denis to just surprise me.

That would be cool in a way. No telling what he would come up with!!!

Congrats !

I heard from Paul today and my stuff I'd getting close.

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
Hunted
That would be cool in a way. No telling what he would come up with!!!

Congrats !

I heard from Paul today and my stuff I'd getting close.
Awesome buddy it's a great feeling knowing the stuff is here. Once cleared through customs it'll be smooth sailing I think!

Royal27

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DSC, NRA, SCI
Hunted
USA - TX, CO, GA, ID. Africa - Zimbabwe, Zambia, and South Africa (Limpopo and EC)
Without a doubt.

I've only really gotten excited about the taxidermy here recently but I now share your enthusiasm! !!

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
Hunted
Ok so trophys are cleared through customs and should be on the way to Denis by early next week I would think. That was the most painless deal ever thanks to SSI. Finally made a decision on the lion mount soooo, hate to be that guy but everyone is going to have to wait until it's finished to see what it is! ;)

robertq

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
Life member of DSC, SCI, NRA, Rocky Mt Elk Foundation, American Hunter, Buck Masters & Ruffed Grouse Society
Hunted
Russia, Argentina, Canada & South Africa
Gizmo..... your wish was my command........
It so satisfying to here a happy customer ....

Bruce

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SAGA/ Cape Hunters/ SA Hunters Association
Hunted
Namibia/Zimbabwe/Zambia/ South Africa/ Botswana/ Tanzania
It's great when TRUE hunters get VERY excited about their trophies and it is not JUST a thing on the wall... hope you get as many years enjoyment out of these trophies as I do out of mine.

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
Hunted
Gizmo..... your wish was my command........
It so satisfying to here a happy customer ....
Sir, I will be a life long customer. Y'all have a truely first class operation. That Tara is the hardest workin woman in show biz too. Man, she was on top of stuff everyday. You have an excellent company sir. God bless and happy thanksgiving.

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
Hunted
It's great when TRUE hunters get VERY excited about their trophies and it is not JUST a thing on the wall... hope you get as many years enjoyment out of these trophies as I do out of mine.
Thank you sir and I certainly will cherish these animals for all my years.

robertq

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
Life member of DSC, SCI, NRA, Rocky Mt Elk Foundation, American Hunter, Buck Masters & Ruffed Grouse Society
Hunted
Gizmo,
Thank you, Its not a job, its a passion ......
Hope to see you in Dallas or Houston........

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
Hunted
Gizmo,
Thank you, Its not a job, its a passion ......
Hope to see you in Dallas or Houston........
i sure wish my schedule was going to allow it this year but it doesn't look like it's going to happen :unsure: hopefully next year though.

robertq

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
Hunted
No problem,
Were driving this year taking the month of Jan. to do the shows and visit or offices in Atlanta, Dallas, Houston.

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
Hunted
Thanks Dennis, Rosella sent me the conformation email this morning. Oh I'm getting excited and thanks for the update, Erik

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
Hunted
Dennis let me know when your ready to pick forms for the pg. like I said the rest of y'all will have to wait until the lion is done to see what we're going to do with it. If Dennis wants to he can post pics of the lion when he's finished it. Sorry but good things come to those who wait!

Royal27

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DSC, NRA, SCI
Hunted
Dennis let me know when your ready to pick forms for the pg. like I said the rest of y'all will have to wait until the lion is done to see what we're going to do with it. If Dennis wants to he can post pics of the lion when he's finished it. Sorry but good things come to those who wait!

That's just plain wrong!!!!

This would be a perfect candidate for Dennis to post step by step!!! But nooooo..... :A Ignore:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshuajudley

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Jaynecobb wrote on cal pappas's profile.
I hate to bother you....I own 2 of your books including British bore rifle. I was hoping you might have more 10 bore loads. For the heavier and later rifles. Any help would be appreciated.
Gert Odendaal wrote on Av8or's profile.
Good day , Do you still have .375 H&H Magnum brass available to sell?
tarbe wrote on PatrickMa Ward's profile.
Aha....I see you have a new Avatar!!

Nice bull!
flatwater bill wrote on KHOMAS HIGHLAND HUNTING SAFARIS's profile.
I hope your hunting season has started off well. I am coming to Namibia for the 7th time in late April of 2022. I am bringing two friends who have never hunted outside of the USA. I have several questions, but before I write them all, I will wait to see if you receive this. Please give a shout................................best regards.........................Bill...............Idaho, USA
My name’s Wyatt Baker. I’m a card-carrying NRA member, an avid outdoorsman, long-time angler, and a big Patrick McManus fan.