TRAVEL EXPRESS

Dross289

AH member
Joined
Apr 5, 2022
Messages
17
Reaction score
42
I would like to just give a Thanks to Jennifer at @TRAVEL EXPRESS for her work on my recent safari to Namibia. She was awesome throughout the process and helped with a last minute flight change to get me home a few days early. She has been responsive along the way and made sure I had all the information I need to move through the airports as smooth as possible. Jennifer thanks again for your work and will be in touch soon.

Dustin
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to just give a Thanks to Jennifer at Travel Express for her work on my recent safari to Namibia. She was awesome throughout the process and helped with a last minute flight change to get me home a few days early. She has been responsive along the way and made sure I had all the information I need to move through the airports as smooth as possible. Jennifer thanks again for your work and will be in touch soon.

Dustin
You are absolutely correct. Jennifer is wonderful! She made many recommendations and arrangements for my last Africa trip. I have no plan to go anywhere else without her help.

Doug
 
Thanks all!!! We very much appreciate your business.
 
I would like to just give a Thanks to Jennifer at @TRAVEL EXPRESS for her work on my recent safari to Namibia. She was awesome throughout the process and helped with a last minute flight change to get me home a few days early. She has been responsive along the way and made sure I had all the information I need to move through the airports as smooth as possible. Jennifer thanks again for your work and will be in touch soon.

Dustin
I'd add her husband Darren to that list as well. They are a great team.
 
If you are taking your own guns, definitely use them!



If anything is more complicated than a direct flight from the US to your final destination, the upcharge is a small price to pay.
 
Travel Express is worth every penny you spend , they handled my Buffalo hunt in Zimbabwe three years ago.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,245
Members
169,308
Latest member
ClaudiaRig
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top