Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Botswana, Mozambique, Canada, USA, Mexico, England
Last edited:
That is hilarious.

Excellent!

We have all been that hunter at some point !

If you disagree andand do think you have been, then it just means you still are that hunter. :)

I think the guy's name is Cameron Mitchell. He has a Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg0pJVUh52_OjYGLU9Wfx3w

This is from "About" on the Youtube site:

My name is Cameron Mitchell. By the time I was 31, I had bow hunted on all 6 huntable continents. Whether diving with sharks in paradise or chasing a wild sheep at 14,000 feet up the side of a treacherous mountain, I'm always looking for ways to beef up my obituary. Join me as we travel around the world in search of another adventure. This is my Wild Life.

:) that was funny.

I always wondered how someone could manage to hunt 6 continents by the time they are 31.

Just a little green with envy!

I always wondered how someone could manage to hunt 6 continents by the time they are 31.

Just a little green with envy!

Easy enough, keep your pants on.:LOL::LOL:

It was funny, but to think that I actually have met both the trackers in the film is even more ironic. What a small world.

Jeff

That is funny

Out in the bush doing some tracking at Tholo. After they were properly trained of course.
Screen Shot 2019-03-13 at 20.23.01.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadSimpso

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg