There's not much out there!

Corn bread, some people don’t put bacon. In cornbread. I will pretend that this world does not exist. Is this a serious question? It’s all cornbread .
 
Once again, I think Monty Python has provided the proper perspective regarding what is..and what will be:

Whenever life gets you down, Mrs Brown
And things seem hard or tough
And people are stupid, obnoxious or daft
And you feel that you've had quite enough
Just remember that you're standing on a planet that's evolving
And revolving at nine hundred miles an hour
It's orbiting at nineteen miles a second, so it's reckoned
A sun that is the source of all our power
The sun and you and me and all the stars that we can see
Are moving at a million miles a day
In an outer spiral arm at forty thousand miles an hour
Of the galaxy we call the Milky Way
Our galaxy itself contains a hundred billion stars
It's a hundred thousand light years side to side
It bulges in the middle sixteen thousand light years thick
But out by us, it's just three thousand light years wide
We're thirty thousand light years from galactic central point
We go round every two hundred million years
And our galaxy is only one of millions of billions
In this amazing and expanding universe
The universe itself keeps on expanding and expanding
In all of the directions it can whizz
As fast as it can go – the speed of light, you know
Twelve million miles a minute and that's the fastest speed there is
So remember when you're feeling very small and insecure
How amazingly unlikely is your birth
And pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space
'Cause there's bugger all down here on earth
 
404 Jeff ammo that works…
 
Time -

It seems the older I get, the more I must leave things unfinished.
 
Are you out there dating, or what?












For safe and easy dating with beautiful women, I started using this site - click here. It was here that I was able to easily and freely meet a large number of beautiful women near me, and that's why I was happy to recommend this site and its dating service to you, because it really works! Good luck!
LOL
 
He's not wrong...














Greetings friends! Not so long ago, I found Betchan Casino while searching for online slot games. On this site, I could play many fun and high-quality slots and even win real money. Everything worked smoothly, and I really enjoyed playing And personally, for me, this site is the best for gaming. You should definitely try this site too!
Yea I guess so
 
My sunday school teacher was Mr Byrd-- guess what we all sang just before he came in??!? Everyboby's heard about the ---- oh never mind.
 
Kramer's out there..........

 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,349
Messages
1,573,683
Members
169,822
Latest member
NestorBoyn
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top