There goes 2022!

@WAB

We've been told that EO Tours has approval and has been taking people on tours for several months now. Supposedly, Israel had approved tour groups only - no individual recreational travel. Now, Israel has closed its borders for the next 2 weeks due to Omicron. Our final payment is due 12/8. I've reached out to EO for an update on the area.

Then I read that Dr. Coetzee from South Africa has called all of the country travel bans "...a storm in a teacup."! I like her.
 
  • Like
Reactions: WAB
American citizens can still travel here. We just can't come over as of now. Let's not spread rumours until we have all the facts.
That’s right. Myself and many others on here had great safaris in 2021 with the travel ban in place. Sure there was a little extra aggravation, but it was well worth it.
 
Same deal with returning from Canada. We drove, our son and granddaughter flew. They had to be tested to go home, we did not. Who thinks this stuff up?
Agree. I fly to Toronto today from Milwaukee. Negative PCR, all the docs, visa stuff, all the paperwork. My colleague lives near Detroit and is simply driving. No requirements at all. Where is the logic?

No idea if the US will let me back in on the 8th of course, but that's a problem for future me.
 
Except for airlines suspending flights. I will hunt next August, if I can get there AND able to come back.

Money. They know damn well that shit is useless and does more harm than good and they don't care as long as the money rolls in. That's why these new variants pop up almost daily. They have to find a new way to poison people and sustain the cash flow.
You have to wonder if all these manufactured variants and the required boosters are a political scam to get people hooked on this garbage. So far it doesn't look like these boosters are having much of an effect on anything except pharma and politicians wallets. Real big money in drug dealing to a world of addicts.
 
The US with the most deaths from covid and the most cases. Where is the US variant? Remember the Spanish flu should have been called the Jayhawker flu but the government kept it quiet and passed it off on Spain.
 
All I know is I can keep working from home as long as this stuff continues. I hate every aspect of this man made virus but I don’t want to physically report to work again…..ever. Lol.
 
Except for airlines suspending flights. I will hunt next August, if I can get there AND able to come back.
I read that United is still flying.
 
I took my wife and kids on Safari last summer, it was pretty easy overall, with a few extra steps for covid testing. I suspect that the “storm in a teacup” of this most recent variant will subside in time for all our summer Safari plans. I’m with @Tanks if the flights are going to and from, I’ll make it over for a hunt.

The sad part is what will happen for the DSC and SCI conventions? With the travel ban it seems like a major portion of the convention draw will be gone.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,278
Messages
1,571,477
Members
169,362
Latest member
MarleneHed
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top