There goes 2022!

Hope not. Will the pandemic ever end

You heard that Hunter Biden made a deal with the Chinese that makes them buyers of cobalt in Africa right?
What is cobalt used for? Why none other than the batteries that will drive Joe Bidens electric cars of course! He naturally is set to make millions on them, hence the cobalt deal....
Totally incestuous!
“What is cobalt used for?” According to Fauci, if one gets a Covid booster and a cobalt enema at the same time, you may be protected from the new virus strain. That’s this week, stay tuned.

Was just down to the local pharmacy and you guessed it. Big line of folks getting the next jab! Makes one wonder.
None of the current jabs are very effective, down around 60 percent after just a few months, then boosters.
So with the new variant out now, which they are already telling us is likely resistant to the current joke jab, why get more of that jab when you know it likely is almost useless?
I dont get it.

Was just down to the local pharmacy and you guessed it. Big line of folks getting the next jab! Makes one wonder.
None of the current jabs are very effective, down around 60 percent after just a few months, then boosters.
So with the new variant out now, which they are already telling us is likely resistant to the current joke jab, why get more of that jab when you know it likely is almost useless?
I dont get it.
Money. They know damn well that shit is useless and does more harm than good and they don't care as long as the money rolls in. That's why these new variants pop up almost daily. They have to find a new way to poison people and sustain the cash flow.

IMG-20211128-WA0003.jpg

The big question, will airlines continue to fly? We have a hunter in the bush at the moment we are trying to find out if Ethiopia airlines are still flying thete normal schedule.

Yip … and when you have players in predominant influential positions like a Dr. @ the Inst. of Molecular Biotechnology in Vienna, a lab that specializes in coronavirus & new variants state: “first estimates indicate the new variant (Omicron) might be 500% more infectious than Delta. Delta was 60% more infectious than Alpha.”

Delta variant caused havoc on travel restrictions for half of 2021 here in Europe - just got back to normal in Sept & now Omicron ‘maybe’ 500% more infectious - Politicians & their Health Ministers may lose their :barefoot: minds! Hopefully cool heads will prevail but all 27 EU members just voted to put the brakes on travel to 7 African Countries … a shame!
...and all the travel restrictions did almost ZERO to contain Delta....all it did was screw things up and hurt people economically.

I dont get it.

My wife told me today with the new variant she wants to get her booster, I told her now would be the absolute worst time to get it as we don't know if it is even effective against the new variant. She told be but it would make her feel better...I just said ok and went back to researching hunts.

Sadly most I have read seems to say the current jabs wont be effective against this, but the reality is they have no real idea, its just too soon to know.

Thats what I was trying to tell her, I have no problem with her getting another jab but at least know what you are getting the job for. Get a few data points, no one really knows anything yet.

...and all the travel restrictions did almost ZERO to contain Delta....all it did was screw things up and hurt people economically.
Yep. Look at the State Department requirements for US citizens returning from Mexico. Only passengers on AIRCRAFT are required to have a negative PCR test prior to boarding their flight back to the US. No testing is required for the many THOUSANDS returning to the US from Mexico on cruise ships, tour buses or automobiles. Complete inconsistency. What a joke!

Yep. Look at the State Department requirements for US citizens returning from Mexico. Only passengers on AIRCRAFT are required to have a negative PCR test prior to boarding their flight back to the US. No testing is required for the many THOUSANDS returning to the US from Mexico on cruise ships, tour buses or automobiles. Complete inconsistency. What a joke!

Same deal with returning from Canada. We drove, our son and granddaughter flew. They had to be tested to go home, we did not. Who thinks this stuff up?

Same deal with returning from Canada. We drove, our son and granddaughter flew. They had to be tested to go home, we did not. Who thinks this stuff up?
I don’t know what entity makes these rules up, but throughout this never ending fiasco, stupidity has been taken to new stratospheric levels.

I'm in an interesting catch 22 if you will. Ann and I are going to Israel and Egypt in February/March next year. We made a large deposit last month and the final payment is due in a week. Israel requires the booster. I got my booster a couple of weeks ago. Ann isn't eligible to get hers until January (6 month wait). We bought trip cancellation insurance with the last payment - it has specific clauses that enable us to cancel due to many and various reasons - Covid being one of them.

So, our plan is to make our next payment, continue to look forward to our trip and adapt as Israel's and Egypt's requirements change over the next few months. Interestingly the tour company assured us that the Israel / Egypt border would be open for vehicle crossings by year end. I suspect with Omicron, that could change which would mean we miss St. Catherine's Monastery which is the presumed location of the burning bush from Exodus.

Oh well. Go with the flow, live our lives and look forward to our next adventure.

I'm in an interesting catch 22 if you will. Ann and I are going to Israel and Egypt in February/March next year. We made a large deposit last month and the final payment is due in a week. Israel requires the booster. I got my booster a couple of weeks ago. Ann isn't eligible to get hers until January (6 month wait). We bought trip cancellation insurance with the last payment - it has specific clauses that enable us to cancel due to many and various reasons - Covid being one of them.

So, our plan is to make our next payment, continue to look forward to our trip and adapt as Israel's and Egypt's requirements change over the next few months. Interestingly the tour company assured us that the Israel / Egypt border would be open for vehicle crossings by year end. I suspect with Omicron, that could change which would mean we miss St. Catherine's Monastery which is the presumed location of the burning bush from Exodus.

Oh well. Go with the flow, live our lives and look forward to our next adventure.

Our January Israel tour (with Michael Card) was cancelled. We were told that the Israeli government was not allowing tours at this time.

As long as democrats are in power here our country will remain in shambles! I sincerely hope we learned something from the previous lock down! Like…..we should have NEVER locked down our country!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YvonnePaws

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg