The wait is killing me

Thanks Gizmo..
 
I've got to wait till March of next year and it is already killing me. Plus I'm driving the girlfriend nuts as I'm always researching something or on here.LOL
 
I've got to wait till March of next year and it is already killing me. Plus I'm driving the girlfriend nuts as I'm always researching something or on here.LOL
Lol I know, my wife's been accusing me of having an affair with AH
 
Lol I know, my wife's been accusing me of having an affair with AH
Yours too huh? Mine says she's thinking of joining. Says maybe I'll talk to her more if she's on here! :D Cheers:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,229
Members
169,289
Latest member
ShoshanaR4
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top