The real world

I don´t agree with the OP. Of course there are people who have made up their mind that hunting (and other issues) is just morally wrong, but there are others who are intelligent enough to understand our point of view.

We may not turn them into hunters, but at least they will not be anti-hunters.

As for me, I will keep trying to convince them.
Actually I agree that we should keep trying, that's why I posted the video link. I just want people to understand, from the outset, that you might not be in the same reality when you start.

Just wait until the taxidermy is at your place of residence, the whole hate process starts over with the anti-hunter crowd. You will hear, "it's bad enough you took pictures now you want to hang dead animals in your home?!?!?!":mad::mad::rolleyes::rolleyes:

We have all had discussions with anti's, doubters and fence riders. Whenever they are confronted with facts that run counter to their opinions they respond with some trite or just plain stupid comeback. Then when we back off because we realize that we are beating our heads against a wall, they feel that they got the better of us. I have yet to hear of a "foolproof" way to get through to the naysayers but I know we need to keep truing. As a Hunter Education Instructor I approached my local School Board about conducting a Hunter Education Class during school hours. I was told politely but firmly what I could do with that idea.

I politely tell people I enjoy looking for wildlife in the wild. Sometime we kill animals for food, other times we take pictures and sometimes we just glass them. Nothing is wasted, "YES" I take pictures of dead animals and sometime mount them in my residence. How much did it cost? Cost............who cares?????? I had a good time and spent money on a good cause, "wildlife conservation" is never wasted money.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThaddeusM4

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you