The double has arrived

He doesn't want to take it to Carnegie Hall.
Your right, he wants to stare "Black Death" in the face at 20 meters and live to tell about it.
 
This is just wonderful!
 
Happy for you Kevin.
 
Congratulations Kevin! Enjoy this and I hope you have a great hunt
 
Very nice! Love the Admiral Baker as well
 
Congratulations sir. Some things are even better with anticipation! Enjoy your rifle ?
 
Awesome! Congratulations! I had to wait about 8 months to get my double in the field- best of luck on your hunt
 
Congratulations, it's refreshing to see some get this excited about something. May it serve you well on all your adventures!
 
IMO, that Heym is every bit as beautiful and probably better constructed than the classic British doubles.



Want to trade an 88B in .470 NE for it????????



Congratulations!!!





SD
 
Congratulations Kevin. I can only imagine the joy you must feel at finally having such a great rifle actually in your possession. A joy only matched by the anticipation of using it for what its designed to do. I have no doubt that this is one rifle that WON"T be a safe queen.!
 
Congratulations, very nice piece of wood.
 
Congratulation!! I had to wait about three weeks for my double to get into my hands, couldn’t believe you had to wait 14 months? Enjoy your buffalo hunt coming up!!!
 
Beauty !
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,307
Messages
1,572,361
Members
169,534
Latest member
JoniWills
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top