The blues headed for Hungry..

Hope you have a blast ( pun pretty much intended). I have toyed with the idea of hunting Europe, the tradition alone is fascinating

Hungary is a great destination for Roe Deer, and any other European animals.

Wish you the very best :D Cheers:

Good luck and enjoy getting out of the country for a while.
Bruce

Good luck @johnnyblues! How’s your bride feeling?
Hey my brother, long time no hear. Ya know ....good days some not. But felt we should do this when we can. She needs a vacation badly.

Who are you hunting with?

Hey my brother, long time no hear. Ya know ....good days some not. But felt we should do this when we can. She needs a vacation badly.

Live life to the fullest while we can!!!!

Do what we can while we can!

Well the Mrs. And I are heading to Hungary the end of July. Going to do 3 days sightseeing in Budapest then onto the countryside to hunt big gold medal Roe deer( I hope! Lol) . We will be staying at one of the castle/ manor houses. This will be my first hunt in Europe I’m looking forward to it!
I’m terribly jealous! This is something I really want to do. I’d want to hunt fallow and Roebuck and stay in a castle. Look forward to the report.
Philip

Hungary is a beautiful country, both the country side with all of its game and Budapest. The Inter City trains are a great way to travel also. Spent a lot of time there about 23 years ago. Good luck on the hunt. Lots and lots of game when I was there.

So glad to hear you two are doing well enough to travel! Looking forward to a report.

I’m terribly jealous! This is something I really want to do. I’d want to hunt fallow and Roebuck and stay in a castle. Look forward to the report.
Philip
Still can get in Phillip. We are staying in a castle. PM me if you’d like more info. Love to have ya along with the Mrs.

Reactions: WAB
So glad to hear you two are doing well enough to travel! Looking forward to a report.
Thanks my brother. We’ll chat soon. Hope all is well on your end.

looking forward to reading a great report! Much more excited to hear you are traveling
with your wife!!!!! Good luck buddy!

Team Fet needs to do this in the near future. Wishing you a grand adventure.(y)

Still can get in Phillip. We are staying in a castle. PM me if you’d like more info. Love to have ya along with the Mrs.
If I could believe me we would be packing! With the only daughters wedding, family beach trip, RSA EC Safari Group hunt, and AK moose in September I honestly can’t fit it in.
I greatly look forward to the report!
Regards,
Philip

Will you be hunting in Hungary or Austria or ???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg