The 577.

577 ammo.jpg
 
How does your rifle shoot? Ken is a great guy to work with. I have purchased a couple things from him.
 
How does your rifle shoot? Ken is a great guy to work with. I have purchased a couple things from him.
Thanks for asking, really. Hope to find out soon as I've been laid up for some time.
But the chances Woodleigh would suffer such a devastating loss? Short of a member here willing to part with his ammo, I had to consider carefully as these 19 Bertram's were ordered in December ..

I've since exhausted all other possibilities for .577's, less something comes up.
Ken, ; He is excellent in conversation, all aspects regardless of subject matter &, always look forward to cont. communication!
 
...
But the chances Woodleigh would suffer such a devastating loss? Short of a member here willing to part with his ammo, I had to consider carefully as these 19 Bertram's were ordered in December ..

I've since exhausted all other possibilities for .577's, less something comes up.
...
Cutting edge bullets do have the .585 diameter bullets for the .577 NE

 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,302
Messages
1,572,175
Members
169,505
Latest member
CharliL771
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top