TANZANIA: Two Area Dream Hunt Sept/Oct 2021 With GAME Trackers AFRICA

Great read Charles, thank you!

Thanks for sharing!! You took some awesome animals and sounds like you had a ton of fun in the process!

What a grand adventure!!!

Thank you for sharing it with us on AH

Glad you had a great trip! Masailand should be on everybody’s bucket list. I’m surprised you weren’t on the phone with the banker re-mortgaging your house when you saw that lesser kudu!

Waidmannsheil @cpr0312 ! I very much enjoyed reading your report, and you have some fantastic animals in the salt! Well done!

WOW!!!!!! Bravo, bravo, what a great safari. I love the accommodations, that is a dream of mine. Congrats on some stunning animals taken, and thank you for taking us along.

Just GRAND! In the steps of historical grand safaris! I’ve read about these places from Roosevelt and the latest “White Hunter”, and even John Wayne’s “Hitari”! What a thrill you must have felt! Thanks so much for sharing the report and photos!

Day 6- Zebra day

I had debated on whether or not to go after a zebra, as I have 2 rugs already. This being the EA Zebra with no shadow stripes, I convinced myself to go after one :sneaky:

We have seen many zebra daily, so I figured now that I wanted one, they would be hard to find. For the first part of the day they were, and we were able to get on a few small groups late in the afternoon. After a few failed attempts, we got the wind right and one stallion that stayed curious just long enough. We snuck around the thick brush, and he stayed back while his harem took off. He was chest on at about 75 yards. I squeezed and he dropped in his tracks, kicked once and that was it! The Federal Premiums have delivered once again!View attachment 431580View attachment 431581View attachment 431582View attachment 431583View attachment 431584

We hurried back to camp to try to get a hyena bait hung before dark and then try to drag the road and sit on the bait.

We were able to do so and sit, but no luck. Another great day in Africa!!
Beautiful zebra

This was a fine report Charles and another great hunt in the books for you!

Great stuff buddy!!!! What a dream come true!!! Epic as they say!!!!!!

Thank you, look forward to sharing camp with you again in the near future!

Excellent write-up. Thank you. I've been to Africa many times and reading this brings back great memories and a desire to return.

Just returned 1 day ago from a 10 day safari in the same Utunge camp. JP is a very nice guy, we hunted also with Pierre van Tonder.
We were with the three of us and we shot all two buffs; we also shot hippo, croc, zebra, bushpig, wildebeest and hartebeest.
It was a fantastic experience and it was very nice to read that you had the same feeling.

Just returned 1 day ago from a 10 day safari in the same Utunge camp. JP is a very nice guy, we hunted also with Pierre van Tonder.
We were with the three of us and we shot all two buffs; we also shot hippo, croc, zebra, bushpig, wildebeest and hartebeest.
It was a fantastic experience and it was very nice to read that you had the same feeling.

Congrats on a successful hunt and thanks for sharing!

I was on the hunt with @cpr0312, and I find it difficult to put into words just what an incredible experience it was. I enjoyed reading Charles's account and reliving the adventures we would speak about each night around the fire or the table. I would say that if you can make a Tanzania hunt happen, do it! you won't regret it. @GAME Trackers AFRICA turned a dream into a reality, and I would not hesitate to hunt with them again, and I hope one day I can!

I was on the hunt with @cpr0312, and I find it difficult to put into words just what an incredible experience it was. I enjoyed reading Charles's account and reliving the adventures we would speak about each night around the fire or the table. I would say that if you can make a Tanzania hunt happen, do it! you won't regret it. @GAME Trackers AFRICA turned a dream into a reality, and I would not hesitate to hunt with them again, and I hope one day I can!

Enjoyed it bud! I look forward to your account of the hunt and agree, if I can somehow make it back again i would jump at the chance!

Do eland hooves click like a caribou or is it something they do with their mouths?

@Bearbait1

That is a question for the PH's on here, but I have heard from different folks this most likely the hooves. I also heard some folks think its their joints.

Its their hooves
Only mainly the big bulls that click
Some others too

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowardDove

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,