TANZANIA: Maasailand Hunt With Bullet Safaris

Last edited:
Great report and critters, thanks

I really enjoyed your report. And, it's good to hear about @Bullet Safaris !

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!

Congrats on your success! I would love to hunt the plains game of Tanzania myself........simply an incredible experience.

Congrats for a great hunt, these are some of the animals I would like to hunt someday.

Good stuff, and congrats!

Congrats on your hunt and trophies. Thanks for sharing

There was another hunter in camp, Woody T. It always amazes me how small the world really is sometimes - Woody and I both discovered that we attended Colorado State University for the same four years but never met until we met in Tanzania. Talk about a small world! What are the chances? View attachment 221577 Dining hall and client tents.

Just curious, when did you attend CSU? I graduated there in '88.

@Badger Matt - I graduated in 1989 with BS in Business (Marketing) and Minor in Biology. I live NW of Fort Collins.

@Badger Matt - I graduated in 1989 with BS in Business (Marketing) and Minor in Biology. I live NW of Fort Collins.
Small world. My wife and I lived in Ramblewood Apartments by the golf course while she worked as a maid helping put me through college. My folks live in Loveland.

Small world. My wife and I lived in Ramblewood Apartments by the golf course while she worked as a maid helping put me through college. My folks live in Loveland.
Well dang make sure you let me know the next time you are back in CO to visit your folks and we will get together for a beer! Or come by and see the trophy room?

Thanks for sharing, what a awesome adventure!!

Well dang make sure you let me know the next time you are back in CO to visit your folks and we will get together for a beer! Or come by and see the trophy room?
Count on it!

Those are some of the most unique and prettiest trophies I have seen!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngusBauer

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.