T minus 1 week

T-minus 12 hours. Be well all.

I'll check back in a couple weeks with what I'm sure will be a stellar hunting report.

Cheers,

John

Have a great hunt!
 
T-minus 12 hours. Be well all.

I'll check back in a couple weeks with what I'm sure will be a stellar hunting report.

Cheers,

John

Have fun trying to sleep.

Good luck.
 
Good luck and shoot straight and for crying out loud have FUN!
 
Good Luck Johnny! Safe travels & enjoy. Keep us all posted. I'm 30 days out myself.... can't wait!
 
T-minus 12 hours. Be well all.

I'll check back in a couple weeks with what I'm sure will be a stellar hunting report.

Cheers,

John

Wish you the best. Soak it all in and let the experience take you. Looking forward to your report.

All the best.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,209
Members
169,274
Latest member
VilmaKorne
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top