T minus 1 week

T-minus 12 hours. Be well all.

I'll check back in a couple weeks with what I'm sure will be a stellar hunting report.

Cheers,

John

Have a great hunt!
 
T-minus 12 hours. Be well all.

I'll check back in a couple weeks with what I'm sure will be a stellar hunting report.

Cheers,

John

Have fun trying to sleep.

Good luck.
 
Good luck and shoot straight and for crying out loud have FUN!
 
Good Luck Johnny! Safe travels & enjoy. Keep us all posted. I'm 30 days out myself.... can't wait!
 
T-minus 12 hours. Be well all.

I'll check back in a couple weeks with what I'm sure will be a stellar hunting report.

Cheers,

John

Wish you the best. Soak it all in and let the experience take you. Looking forward to your report.

All the best.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,250
Messages
1,570,785
Members
169,170
Latest member
conboteco1985
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top