AH enthusiast
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.dksafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
Safari Club International, Dallas Safari Club, International Professional Hunter's Association, Professional Hunter's Association of South Africa, South Africa Predator Association.
Hunted
Botswana, South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Argentina, USA.
DE KLERK SAFARIS is willing to offer the following management hunts :

2 Hunters, 6 Springbuck, 7 days, $2700 = Cost per hunter $1350
2 Hunters, 8 Springbuck, 7 days, $3600 = Cost per hunter $1800
2 Hunters, 10 Springbuck, 7 days, $4500 = Cost per hunter $2250

3 Hunters, 9 Springbuck, 7 days, $4050 = Cost per hunter $1350
3 Hunters, 12 Springbuck, 7 days, $5400 = Cost per hunter $1800
3 Hunters, 15 Springbuck, 7 days, $6750 = Cost per hunter $2250

The package will include the following :
- 7 nights accommodation,
- 3 full meals,
- all soft drinks and local spirits in moderation,
- professional hunter, trackers, skinners, full camp staff,
- hunting vehicle and fuel,
- animals as mentioned per package,
- field preparation of skins and trophies (salted and dried).

Clients can export the skins and horns if they like.
Dipping and shipping cost as well as any taxidermy fees are not included.

Springbuck can be substituted with warthog and / or blesbuck so a combination of springbuck, warthog and blesbuck can be hunted depending on what we run into every day or what the client prefer.
Extra expenses will be pickup / drop off fee in Johannesburg of $500 roundtrip for the vehicle to be shared by all the hunters. Vehicle is a Toyota Landcruiser SUV and can transport up to 6 hunters plus the driver.
Other cull animals are also available at the following prices :
Red Hartebees - $250
Black Wildebees - $250
Blue Wildebees - $250
Eland - $400

Trophy animals in the above mentioned species as well as 40 other species are also available to hunt on the same safari by just paying the trophy fee if shot.
Hunters can also upgrade their safaris by adding extra days or extra observers.
Night hunts for nocturnal animals can also be added should client wish to get some of the more elusive creatures.
Bird hunts for sandgrouse, dove, guinea fowl and francolin also make for a nice break in the hunts every day.

Looking forward to have some of our members on safari with us.

Sincerely
Hans de Klerk
DE KLERK SAFARIS

DSC_0176.JPG
DSC_0612.JPG
IMG_1878.JPG
IMG_1884.JPG
DSC_0097.JPG
DSC_0181.JPG
DSC_0250.JPG
Warthog.jpg
DSC_0138.JPG
DSC_0274.JPG
DSC_0358.JPG
IMG_1876.JPG
Hans 60 inch Kudu.jpg

Attachments

• De Klerk Safaris E-Brochure 2019.pdf
    3.3 MB · Views: 239
Last edited by a moderator:
I've hunted here a couple times, and DeKlerk runs a fine operation and I'd gladly go back there again.

What is the price of each culling springbock if I would like to shoot more than quoted in the package deals?

I've hunted here a couple times, and DeKlerk runs a fine operation and I'd gladly go back there again.
Hello Terry
So good to hear from you again.
Thank you for the kind words.
You know that we are always ready for you and JoAnn should you want to come and test more bullets, etc.
Sincerely
Hans

What is the price of each culling springbock if I would like to shoot more than quoted in the package deals?
Price on extra springbuck on top of the package animals is $150 per springbuck.

The 'bok pictured look like fine trophies to me.......................thanks for posting..................FWB

The 'bok pictured look like fine trophies to me.......................thanks for posting..................FWB
Hello Flatwater Bill
You are absolutely correct. I have posted photos of trophy springbuck simply because they look better than non-trophy springbuck.
Another reason was a couple years ago I posted a photo of about 20 dead cull springbuck laying on the floor of our skinning shed and a lot of hunters on this site had a lot of negative comments about the photo. So trophy photos is even though the cull animals will include males with broken horns or old females.

Because we get a lot of enquiries about adding extra days or extra springbuck and questions about the bird hunting see one of my e-mail replies below regarding the above questions.

Hello Sir
Thank you for your e-mail and enquiry.

For extra days you are looking at $375 per hunter per day and for extra cull springbuck you are looking at $150 per extra springbuck.
It will be cheaper for you to book two packages together than to add extra days and animals.

The wingshooting on my ranch is just opportunity hunting and it is free.
So in case we run into some guinea fowl or doves or sandgrouse we can shoot them at no extra cost.
On the sandgrouse it includes only one morning’s shoot (limit 10 per person) as we are trying to protect them.

If we have to drive to specialty places away from my ranches and the hunter only shoot birds and no other game then the daily rates for bird hunting is $350 per gun per day (minimum 4 guns).
If hunters go for this option then more days of sandgrouse hunting can be done.

Sincerely
Hans de Klerk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickolasAr

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg