SPAIN: Beceite Ibex Hunt

Wmh. Great ibex!(y)
 
WOW... what an awesome hunt . story and fotos!! I would really like to do this type of hunt, but have surely left it too late as I am not young enough to do these mountainous climbs and steep slopes etc. Well done... a great effort on you and the team's part here.
 
Wow, great write-up and looks like an amazing hunt!!! Ibex us moving closer to the top of my hit list by the moment. Congratulations on the fandtastic trophies
 
They have arrived.. More picture to follow when I drive to my uncles tomorrow to collect.

image.jpeg



image.jpeg
 
Great report and even greater trophies. I love Spain, I've been their three times, it's currently the only place in the world I'll eat seafood that isn't beer battered and deep fried. Every time I go I think about hunting Ibex but then I look at the terrain and think about all the hours on a stair stepper required and cringe.
 
They look great.
 
Nice, very nice !
 
Congrats on the trophies! I enjoyed reading your report.
 
Great report and even better trophies!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,251
Messages
1,570,736
Members
169,133
Latest member
Williraniy
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top