Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, SCI, DSC, Ducks Unlimited, Pheasants Forever
Hunted
USA, RSA, Zimbabwe
More safe cleaning. I am selling my early South Carolina made Model 70. I purchased this gun around 2008 or 2009. It is a stainless featherweight in the classic 270 win. A few years ago I had it cerakoted in graphite black (looks very much like a matte blue) and put it in an upgraded model 70 super grade featherweight stock with pretty nice wood (the grain actually looks better than the pics show). I am also including the original factory stock. I didn't take pics, but it is the standard FW stock with the schnabel forend. Everything is in excellent condition. It has not been out of the safe since I had it cerakoted and put in the new stock and I don't have many rounds through it, certainly less than 50. All in, I think I have about $1,400 in the gun. Asking $950 shipped to your ffl in the conus.

mod 70 1.jpg

mod 70 1.jpg
mod 70 2.jpg

mod 70 4.jpg

mod 70 5.jpg

mod 70 6.jpg

mod 70 7.jpg

Reactions: WAB
What bedding system did you use? Is the bbl free floated?

My gun smith mounted the new stock. He glass bedded it and free floated the barrel.

PRICE DROP

No action at the original price so I am dropping it to $895 for the rifle and both stocks, shipped to your ffl in the conus. Of course I am the seller, but I think this is a steal. Low round count and fancy stock. I need room in my safe, folks!

Great deal for anyone looking for a .270!!!

Will somebody please buy this rifle!

That won’t help me, he’ll just put it back up for sale next month and I’ll be in the same dilemma!

That won’t help me, he’ll just put it back up for sale next month and I’ll be in the same dilemma!
Ha! Ha!

Yes but then he will get cold feet and pull it back off the market. Of course we will see the same rifle again in only a few months.

PRICE DROP

$875 shipped to your ffl in the conus. This is as low as I will go.

Wow, what a steal! I just wish I needed another rifle.

I wish I had the $$$$ to buy it. :cry::cry::cry:

Bumping this back up. I know the virus has us all locked down, but this is a great deal on a classic rifle.

Is it’s still available?

I WILL TAKE IT!!!!!!!!!! I can send FFL to your email addy and get you paid how ever you would like. PM SENT!

Thanks to all who expressed interest, but I sold that rifle some time ago off of the forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YvonnePaws

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg