AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, AHEIA
Hunted
Canada(AB, BC, SASK, NWT)), USA (WY, MN, TX), South Africa (Limpopo and Eastern Cape), Zambia
Congrats and a great first trip to SA, have you started planning your second trip yet?

Neale

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SSAA
Hunted
Australia, South Africa ( Eastern Cape, Free State, Limpopo,KwaZulu Natal )
Good report and great trophies. It appears one more victim of the "disease"

darrack10

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Yep already working on coming back. I agreed to let her pick next year but 2018 is my turn, and there is no doubt where I will go. I'm taking my bow next time though. I planned on it this trip but a limb problem made me leave it at home. If anyone wants any info on that Eland let me know I have more pics of him. I didn't even know what a spiral slam was before I went and almost completed it. I'm having remorse but my house isn't big enough anyway.

MMAL

Gold supporter
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
New Jersey, New York, Wyoming, Colorado, Mexico, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Northwest Territories, Newfoundland, Namibia
Great report and write up. What a hunt. Your first safari sounded and looked awesome congrats. Where to next?

darrack10

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Great report and write up. What a hunt. Your first safari sounded and looked awesome congrats. Where to next?
Thanks I'm glad you could see that in my review. It was awesome and I tried to relay that. I didn't want to miss any details. I know while I was waiting to go I looked on this website every night and read a review from a different place every night. My wife even started having me read them to her before we went to bed. I wanted to make sure I left my review for anyone possibly doing the same thing.

When I go back I'm sure it will be with Kingsview. They really were great. Jono and Justine are wonderful people and Wayne was really cool to hang out with. I will bring my bow next time though, and my main animal will be a greater Kudu so Jono will have do some magic and we may have to travel a bit but that's fine. I will get to see more of Africa. Until then I will hunt Elk in NM, if I get drawn.

Ridgewalker

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
South Africa: Limpopo, Northwest; USA: Ak, Mt, Wy, Co, Ne, Ks, Nv, NM, Tx
So jealous of your caracal and warthog. Both were on my list and neither happened. You did good!

MPN

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
USA, Canada, South Africa, New Zealand
Great hunt and some great trophies! Jono and Justine are top notch! Congrats!!

buck wild

Silver supporter
AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI Brush Country Chapter
Hunted
Kalahari; Limpopo; Mexico; Texas
fantastic write up !

Ragman

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
Canada(Sask./B.C.), Namibia, RSA(Eastern Cape) USA(Texas)
Excellent report....looks like you had a fantastic trip! You got a really good variety of animals and it sounds like you put on a shooting clinic!!! Extra special to celebrate your 1st anniversary on such a trip as well!

And congrats to Kingsview, I always like reading a report of a safari company that has such a positive outcome. But it does make it difficult in trying to decide who to hunt with whenever I am fortunate to go back!

gillettehunter

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Australia/NZ
Hunted
Namibia, Kyrgyzstan(2) South Africa(4) New Zealand Zambia(2)
Well done sir. Good write up too. Many folks just don't prepare their shooting as well as you did. That makes a big difference for longer shots. Nice trophies and even better memories. Great way to spend your anniversary. Bruce

Buff-Buster

Gold supporter
AH elite
Reaction score
Website
www.mashambanzousafaris.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Houston Safari Club, Gulf Coast SCI, SCI International. Rowland Ward, NRA, RMEF, North American Hunting Club - Life Member, Texas Trophy Hunters
Hunted
Mozambique, South Africa, (Kwa-Zulu Natal, Free State & East Cape), Zimbabwe (Charisa & West Nicholson), U.S.(Texas, New Mexico, LA, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Wyoming & Montana), Canada (Alberta & Saskatchewan) & Argentina (Cordoba)
Congrats on a great safari and some great trophies! What a special anniversary trip!

darrack10

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Well done sir. Good write up too. Many folks just don't prepare their shooting as well as you did. That makes a big difference for longer shots. Nice trophies and even better memories. Great way to spend your anniversary. Bruce
Thanks Bruce

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antoine

Latest profile posts

Rifle57 wrote on Rimshot's profile.
I bought some bullets from Rimshot and he is good to trade with!
Greetings all! I've been a hunter for 50 years, but only now planning a trip to Africa. I was fortunate and successfully bid on a couple hunts for plains game in SA later this year and next. Also a rare Native Texas (5th generation) and USMC Vet. Hunt safe y'all!
uujm wrote on trg's profile.
I am looking for a Safari Express. Was yours made in New Haven or South Carolina? Any other details you can give me? I am very motivated to buy.
pimes wrote on flatwater bill's profile.
Hello Bill - can you tell me that landowner/ranch/outfitter - Thank you!
Pete0905 wrote on damundsen87's profile.
Hello
Is the Khales 1-6 still for sale?
Thanks
Josh