SOUTH AFRICA: Kingview Safaris Review October

Congrats and a great first trip to SA, have you started planning your second trip yet?

Good report and great trophies. It appears one more victim of the "disease"

Yep already working on coming back. I agreed to let her pick next year but 2018 is my turn, and there is no doubt where I will go. I'm taking my bow next time though. I planned on it this trip but a limb problem made me leave it at home. If anyone wants any info on that Eland let me know I have more pics of him. I didn't even know what a spiral slam was before I went and almost completed it. I'm having remorse but my house isn't big enough anyway.

Great report and write up. What a hunt. Your first safari sounded and looked awesome congrats. Where to next?

Great report and write up. What a hunt. Your first safari sounded and looked awesome congrats. Where to next?
Thanks I'm glad you could see that in my review. It was awesome and I tried to relay that. I didn't want to miss any details. I know while I was waiting to go I looked on this website every night and read a review from a different place every night. My wife even started having me read them to her before we went to bed. I wanted to make sure I left my review for anyone possibly doing the same thing.

When I go back I'm sure it will be with Kingsview. They really were great. Jono and Justine are wonderful people and Wayne was really cool to hang out with. I will bring my bow next time though, and my main animal will be a greater Kudu so Jono will have do some magic and we may have to travel a bit but that's fine. I will get to see more of Africa. Until then I will hunt Elk in NM, if I get drawn.

So jealous of your caracal and warthog. Both were on my list and neither happened. You did good!

Great hunt and some great trophies! Jono and Justine are top notch! Congrats!!

fantastic write up !

Excellent report....looks like you had a fantastic trip! You got a really good variety of animals and it sounds like you put on a shooting clinic!!! Extra special to celebrate your 1st anniversary on such a trip as well!

And congrats to Kingsview, I always like reading a report of a safari company that has such a positive outcome. But it does make it difficult in trying to decide who to hunt with whenever I am fortunate to go back!

Well done sir. Good write up too. Many folks just don't prepare their shooting as well as you did. That makes a big difference for longer shots. Nice trophies and even better memories. Great way to spend your anniversary. Bruce

Congrats on a great safari and some great trophies! What a special anniversary trip!

Well done sir. Good write up too. Many folks just don't prepare their shooting as well as you did. That makes a big difference for longer shots. Nice trophies and even better memories. Great way to spend your anniversary. Bruce
Thanks Bruce

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg