SOUTH AFRICA: Just Returned From KMG Hunting Safari

That is avery nice Eland Bull. Congrats. Hope you enjoyed the Eastern Cape!!!

Something about a massive, old Waterbuck...and yours is a real dandy!

Glad you had a great hunt. Not surprised...Marius really seems to do the job for his clients.

Tim

What a good hunt......I want a Eland bull like yours no doubt.....!!!!!

Congrats and thanks...!!!!

Dreammmm eland...Looks Marius must strongly increase hunting areas -everyone want to return:A Bravo:

Thanks for taking the time to write the report Col. Still hunting but will contact you when I get back on the 8th.

I would like to thank Marius as well for a great experience just recently I accompanied my clients down to the Eastern Cape . Some exceptional trophies were harvested . KMG did a great job . Marius and his professionalism made it happen with his experience of the area and his never ending strive to get the client the very best trophy available . Well done Marius , thanks for a great trip and I hope to send you many more hunters .
Thanks to the all the staff in the camp that helped with everything .
Safe hunting

Wayne Van Den Bergh

Awesome trophies!!! May 2016 can't get here quick enough...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois