Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Wildlife ranching SA.Phasa
Good Day Everyone.

Our thoughts and prayers are with everybody during this pandemic wherever you are.Outfitters , Landowners , Friends , Hunters.May we all come out of this stronger!

We had a wonderful hunt with Bart and Tineke in March just before SA had its lockdown.I have decided to post some pictures of their hunt and maybe it could put na smile somebodies face and help you get through till your next African adventure.

Bart and Tineke have returned for there 4 time with Tsala Safaris.On Barts list was a buffalo cow and bush pig and Tineke wanted to take a kudu cow.

It wasn't the easiest hunt this time of year as the bush was very green and lush and wanted to take an old buff cow that didn't have a young with her and also and old kudu cow with no young.

We followed tracks each day catching up on some nice bulls and other cows but not one that could could be harvested.On the fourth morning we got into a group of cows in a thicket but could not see all of the animals in the herd.After about 30 min trying not to alert them and moving into a better position and old cow stepped into the open and Bart made a perfect shot.She ran about 80 meters before expiring.She really was a beautiful old cow measuring just above 32".

Tineke made a very good shot one shot kill on a nice old Kudu cow with teeth worn right down.She had a huge smile for next few days.

Bart got is bush pig that was next on his list and also took a 28" Golden wildebeest and a grand slam of Impala.Marbled , Normal , Saddle backed and Black.

We trust that we and other outfitters will see everybody in Africa sooner rather than later.Work with your outfitter, please postpone , don't cancel.If not 2020 then 2021.Lets keep the hope alive ! Please stay safe !

IMG_2164.jpeg

IMG_2181.jpeg

IMG_2205.jpeg

IMG_2137.jpeg

IMG_2223.jpeg

IMG_2235.jpeg

IMG_2243.jpeg

IMG_2267.jpeg

bab127da-61a2-422a-b12a-7feb9cf9e87b.jpg

IMG_2272.jpeg

1fed8f8c-e151-47cb-a5ad-a7a5b3b2da64.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for sharing as many of us are just waiting for this to be over so we can return to africa.

Congrats to the hunters, and thanks for sharing!

congrats to everyone, enjoyed the post and can't wait to make my way back to Southern a
Africa

Looks like a fun hunt for sure. Like that impala, and that big Golden Gnu! At least somebody got to hunt Africa during this crazy time. Congrats to your hunters and thanks for posting....always a good hunting experience at Tsala......FWB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElviaJoine

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.