SOUTH AFRICA: Has Anyone Hunted With LJ SAFARIS?

Jamie D Van Roekel

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Not sure if this is the right place to put this. So forgive me if l’m in error.

Just booked a hunt with LJ Safaris out of the Eastern Cape. Just wondering if anyone has had experience with them? I’d love to hear some stories.

There has been a few members here who has hunted with them and all had positive experiences. I'm sure that you will have a wonderful safari. You will love the Eastern Cape. All the best.

There has been a few members here who has hunted with them and all had positive experiences. I'm sure that you will have a wonderful safari. You will love the Eastern Cape. All the best.
You are always a stand up guy Marius ! I will hunt with you someday.

OP, I don't have any personal knowledge but I've never seen anything negative about this outfit. If Marius is vouching for them, I'd rest easy.

Not sure if this is the right place to put this. So forgive me if l’m in error.

Just booked a hunt with LJ Safaris out of the Eastern Cape. Just wondering if anyone has had experience with them? I’d love to hear some stories.
I have hunted with them Juan is an awesome ph and Lauren is also awesome you will really enjoy great animals and great places to hunt

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoustonTur

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you