AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Just a lucky day, will be happy to bring him home
1683944102648.png

Congratulations!!!

That looks like a monster duiker! Congratulations on the first of your tiny collection

A good one !

Great Stuff!

7X57 140 ttsx on duiker about 80 yards, old Remington BDL with Douglas barrel. I was 50/50 on if giraffe was on the list but they had 3 more calf’s hit the ground. Old bull in the right place. 300 win. 165 A-Frame high neck at 100.

From loading easily to having a full team to load an animal well done.

Great duiker, one of my biggest safari regrets was not hunting any TT on my first safari, I had multiple chances at red and blue duiker, suni and oribi in Mozambique I declined because I only had eyes for the big and glamorous stuff. huge mistake! I’ve since rectified that somewhat by adding 3 of the TT to my trophy room and will try to add at least one on every hunt I take moving forward.

Great duiker, one of my biggest safari regrets was not hunting any TT on my first safari, I had multiple chances at red and blue duiker, suni and oribi in Mozambique I declined because I only had eyes for the big and glamorous stuff. huge mistake! I’ve since rectified that somewhat by adding 3 of the TT to my trophy room and will try to add at least one on every hunt I take moving forward.
Man....I will not sleep for a week if I missed all these TT you mentioned. And in Mozambique?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markekcertifications

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you