Some Mauser porn :)

oh man, these are beautiful.

I don't need a 416 rigby to go with my 275 rigby.
I don't need a 416 rigby to go with my 275 rigby.
I don't need a 416 rigby to go with my 275 rigby.

>.<
@Whiterabbit
Yes you do
Yes you do
Yes you do
Now you can go get it guilt free.
 
If anyone knows anyone who has a Mauser MO3 Left handed in a 375 or 416 Rigby...PLEASE LET ME KNOW. If beggars can be choosers wood stock Grade 5 or better in VERY,VERY GOOD CONDITION TO EXCELLENT.,
THANKS
 
I thought I have better post a little bit of Mauser porn! I have had a Mauser M03 in 30-06 since 2015 and have bagged a host of critters with it, mostly Wild boar, fallow deer and the odd Moufflon. Mauser released the newly minted M98 Magnum in 2015 and the M98 standard in 2017 and I have had a serious craving for them since, but the prices where admittedly rather steep. Well, last year L&O group decided to vertically integrate distribution in the nordic countries for Mauser, Sauer and Blaser so at the drop of a hat the incumbent importers lost the right to sell them and had to offload the inventory. That was the cue for me to gear up and I was able to buy a Magnum and a standard in the calibres I desired; 375 H&H and 7x57!

View attachment 406945View attachment 406946
Just bought a beautiful custom Mauser 375 H&H. Love it!!!
 
You guys are costing me money! Now I want an ebony forend and an ebony grip cap on my 500 Jeffery! Makin me jealous. I'll be talking to Kevin Weaver after the holidays, maybe he'll talk me out of it.

full
 
Last edited by a moderator:
You guys are costing me money! Now I want an ebony forend and an ebony grip cap on my 500 Jeffery! Makin me jealous. I'll be talking to Kevin Weaver after the holidays, maybe he'll talk me out of it.

full
If I may be so bold I think an ebony schnabel fire end would look really good on that rifle :giggle:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Since this is the only porno participation of myself, which every person on earth can watch without getting blind, I have to participate

Not 100% an original Mauser rifle still, but nonetheless a nice one imho...

A custom built rifle based on a Dumoulin Mauser 98 action in 8x64S



20221211_171201~2.jpg
 
Here is my “custom” FN Mauser in .30-06, vintage Fajen stock, vintage Weaver scope, unfortunate collared peccary.

21132B2A-5321-44F7-A944-B0FEBC2C30E0.jpeg
 
A little unusual. A Paul Jaeger custom .275 H&H built on a Magnum Oberndorf Mauser action, and another one in .375 H&H, also by Paul Jaeger.View attachment 507999View attachment 508041
Good to see a couple of Paul Jaeger built rifles, instead of just his lightweight side mounts and variants of his sling mount innovation that most people associate with Uncle Mikes. Nice guns.
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2023-02-15 at 8.02.28 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-02-15 at 8.02.28 AM.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 184
  • Screen Shot 2023-02-15 at 8.02.29 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-02-15 at 8.02.29 AM.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 186
  • Screen Shot 2023-02-15 at 8.02.30 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-02-15 at 8.02.30 AM.png
    530.1 KB · Views: 169

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,804
Members
169,417
Latest member
SommerDoug
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top