So it's Tuesday...

Zambezi

AH fanatic
Joined
Apr 29, 2020
Messages
868
Reaction score
3,845
Location
Johannesburg / Queensland
Hunted
South Africa, Zimbabwe, Zambia
Listening to Pink Floyd, Pearl Jam, Dire Straits and of course CCR... a little of one hit wonders and loads of the classics. Pretty much everything from the 60's to 80's (with a little of 90's thrown in) What are you listening to....?
 
Rollingstonesfortylicks.jpg
 
Whilst walking this afternoon... Checking youtube history...

Rolling Stones (specifically Sympathy for the Devil), Sabaton (Primo Victoria & Bismarck), Gloryhammer (Hootsforce), some guy's rendition of the Ievan Polkka on a banjo, a version of the Icelandic folk song Olafi Lilijuros, and the track "Promontory" from the score of Last of the Mohicans.
 
Last edited:
What a great movie.

 
Four days removed from the anniversary of the plane crash...Lynyrd Skynyrd.

...with some Led Zeppelin and The Who thrown in for good measure.
 
Whilst walking this afternoon... Checking youtube history...

Rolling Stones (specifically Sympathy for the Devil), Sabaton (Primo Victoria & Bismarck), Gloryhammer (Hootsforce), some guy's rendition of the Ievan Polkka on a banjo, a version of the Icelandic folk song Olafi Lilijuros, and the track "Promontory" from the score of Last of the Mohicans.
Sabaton Yeah!
 
Feeling a bit chill… I found out today that my hunting dog has a tumor behind his eye. Waiting to see if it’s malignant or benign. He doesn’t complain and he is one hell of a hog dog tracker.
 
Whilst walking this afternoon... Checking youtube history...

Rolling Stones (specifically Sympathy for the Devil), Sabaton (Primo Victoria & Bismarck), Gloryhammer (Hootsforce), some guy's rendition of the Ievan Polkka on a banjo, a version of the Icelandic folk song Olafi Lilijuros, and the track "Promontory" from the score of Last of the Mohicans.
For y'all's enjoyment:
Sabaton's Primo Victoria:

& Bismarck:

Gloryhammer's Hootsforce (Is it post-apocalyptic fantasy Scottish power metal about space submarines? Yes, yes it is.):

Ievan Polkka:

Olafur Lilijuros:
 
Also listening to dog snoring ATM.

IMG_5205.jpg


And BTW, it's Wednesday. :ROFLMAO:

Probably aging myself with this list ...

The reloading room / workshop often has Johnny Cash, Hunters & Collectors, Lou Reed, Pearl Jam, Springsteen, Bowie, Talking Heads, Stones, CCR, Louis Armstrong, The Saints, U2, Dire Straits and then some...
 
Today in Grateful Dead History:
Milwaukee Performing Arts Center 10/24/1972
Sirius XM
The sizzle and spatter of burning welding rod. I'm building a logging arch for my truck.
 
When the question was posed: The hum of CNC machines and the beeps of forklifts.

Now, crickets and other such night sounds as I smoke my pipe and drink bourbon (this is Kentucky after all)

image.jpg
 
I see that some need educating on what constitutes good music and some are perfectly cultured. :ROFLMAO:

The one who went to the movie scene @Red Leg you're forgiven as it's one of my favourites after Shawshank Redemption.

Rolling Stones, hell yeah!

Anything but rap, jazz and ultra heavy metal...
 
Also listening to dog snoring ATM.

View attachment 565755

And BTW, it's Wednesday. :ROFLMAO:

Probably aging myself with this list ...

The reloading room / workshop often has Johnny Cash, Hunters & Collectors, Lou Reed, Pearl Jam, Springsteen, Bowie, Talking Heads, Stones, CCR, Louis Armstrong, The Saints, U2, Dire Straits and then some...
Only thing I would disagree with is that it's still Tuesday here.

Nice music!
 
Also listening to dog snoring ATM.

View attachment 565755

And BTW, it's Wednesday. :ROFLMAO:

Probably aging myself with this list ...

The reloading room / workshop often has Johnny Cash, Hunters & Collectors, Lou Reed, Pearl Jam, Springsteen, Bowie, Talking Heads, Stones, CCR, Louis Armstrong, The Saints, U2, Dire Straits and then some...
I mean I'm 32 and I listen to an awful lot of those...

And @Zambezi , if you want culture...



And a 12th Century antiphon, for good measure:

But those weren't in my random playlist at the time. ;)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,319
Messages
1,572,866
Members
169,631
Latest member
ONJKassie
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top