Site painfully slow

The bots are looking for ANY information that's useful for compiling into useful trends; i,e. Identity theft, spam mails, etc
It's prolific, pervasive and insidious.
 
The bots are looking for ANY information that's useful for compiling into useful trends; i,e. Identity theft, spam mails, etc
It's prolific, pervasive and insidious.
Thanks! I guess one has to be very careful as to what information they post on any public forum? This is the only one I've ever been on, so thanks for the info.
 
Anyone else have it loading slowly again?
 
Anyone else have it loading slowly again?
Yes, I find this site maddening most of the time, but I desire to see the content so I put up with the frustration. There is no other site I ever look at that is nearly as slow as AH.
 
yes it has been slow forever it seems
 
How are you guys accessing the site?
Pad, computer, phone

App. Or website
 
I haven't had opening or slow issues after the previous slow down fix, using my cell phone and laptop. I Do notice that threads start popping up in what looks like Asian lettering in the evenings (EST). But eventually clears out. I'm definitely an acolyte for "Computers for Dummies" handbooks so take that as it is.
 
It’s been fine for me. Sometimes if your Internet cache is full of cookies and other tracking Garbage then it will slow down searches because everybody’s trying to get their information recorded.

You can go into the settings of your computer or phone in the browser and clear the browser history and cache and it might help.

This is the page on an iPhone.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4630.png
    IMG_4630.png
    314.7 KB · Views: 121
Typically , if it is the site I get a slow down and I am not experiencing any issues.

The Spammers showing I try to catch asap. They are easily dumped. It’s the multi username service attack artists that are a PIA.
That was the issue last year.
 
Usually no problems but lately I've been seeing many posts with strings of some Asian hyrogliphs posted from different universities minutes apart. To quote Biden "No Joke". When I see this crap I logout. Usually clears up hours later.
 
How are you guys accessing the site?
Pad, computer, phone

App. Or website
Macbook computer, chrome operating system. My internet is fiber, but sometimes this site is so slow I actually just log off. It's not always like that, typically in the evening hours when I suppose you have the highest traffic. Like others, lots of asian symbols lately.
 
It’s been a little on the slow side. Was slower last night on the laptop than it has been today on the phone in my Internet browser.

I just figured Ontario convinced one of the mods they were overpaying for internet speeds or needed to route all traffic through Europe to arrive in the morning
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,984
Members
169,088
Latest member
Emely31072
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top