Sable Hunt Special With Henry Griffiths Safaris

Hello Mr Griffiths
I will be hunting in S Africa next month for cape buffalo in the Pafuri game preserve. I would be interested in hunting for sable with you if your deal is still available . Please let me know if that deal is still available at 50000 rands and what size trophy i should expect and also any other info about this hunt. Also contact info such as email or phone number .
Hi

Here with some information on our sable hunt special for this year,

We have available several sable bulls on our hunting areas in the Northwest and Limpopo areas of south Africa, the hunting areas are large game fenced ranches, hunting method for rifle hunters will be walk and stalk and scouting by hunting vehicle. Bow hunters can choose to walk and stalk or hunt from blind/hide.

Included in the hunt,

Pick up and drop off at OR Tambo airport in Johannesburg
Sable bull of good representative size
3 hunting days and 2 travel days for one hunter (extra days can be added at normal rates for other species)
Accommodation, meals and local drinks
Skinning and transport of trophies to taxidermist of your choosing

Pricing,

Cost of the hunt is ZAR50000 at the current exchange to the US$ of 13.25 that works out to $3773.5

All our pricing is in Rand but you can pay in USD or Euro, we work on the exchange when deposit is paid and the exchange on the last day of the hunt for the balance, the reason for our pricing in Rand is to allow our clients to make the best use of the exchange rate in their favor, note that the price you pay in USD might fluctuate slightly because of exchange

Here are a couple of links to hunt reports on AH from the last couple of seasons

https://www.africahunting.com/threads/south-africa-henry-griffiths-safaris-hunting-report.30119/

https://www.africahunting.com/threads/south-africa-henry-griffiths-safaris.28118/

https://www.africahunting.com/threads/south-africa-fabulous-hunt-with-henry-griffiths-safaris.31090/

Hunters are welcome to ad this hunt to an already booked hunt,

if there are any questions feel free to ask!

hope to see you in Africa soon!
View attachment 185715

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Mr Griffiths
I will be hunting in S Africa next month for cape buffalo in the Pafuri game preserve. I would be interested in hunting for sable with you if your deal is still available . Please let me know if that deal is still available at 50000 rands and what size trophy i should expect and also any other info about this hunt. Also contact info such as email or phone number .

you are very welcome will email you in the Am

exchange rate is at 15.11 can it get any better this is the time to book this deal!

Reactions: BWH
We still have some openings from mid November, and we are booking this deal for 2020

We have some sable on quota on this hunt for from December this year and for next year, we have been seeing many bulls over 40 inches on our hunting areas

Exchange rate is very good at present 14.88 to the USD very good time to book a hunt

I also had two very good hunts with Henry!

Hunted Sable with Henry last year. I decided on an older bull that had lots of character.

View attachment 185798

Great offer - interesting how much prices have declined since my first safari in 2017. I *love* this old sable with the broken tips - this is my idea of a trophy!

Henry............this original offer is now over two years old. I commend you for being able to offer such a great deal for an extended period of time. But several friends tell me they rarely read the older offers. Perhaps a new but equal listing would draw more attention? Or perhaps you already have plenty of interest. Either way, I hope things are going well. I remember well my hunt with you. Still give you a solid A+ rating. Best wishes................................Bill

Great offer - interesting how much prices have declined since my first safari in 2017. I *love* this old sable with the broken tips - this is my idea of a trophy!

Jip I agree that is proper old bull perfect animal to harvest

Henry............this original offer is now over two years old. I commend you for being able to offer such a great deal for an extended period of time. But several friends tell me they rarely read the older offers. Perhaps a new but equal listing would draw more attention? Or perhaps you already have plenty of interest. Either way, I hope things are going well. I remember well my hunt with you. Still give you a solid A+ rating. Best wishes................................Bill

Thank you Bill i have been thinking of doing a new one but one in US$

The Rand prices are making good deals but i think many hunters are unsure about it especially from the US

44 inch sable hunted on our area by young Hunter from America, on last safari

sable.jpeg

Exchange rate is 15.5/US$ this makes this deal very good right now!

This hunt can be booked until December for next season!

Man what a Sable those would be so cool full body mount

Time is running out on this deal we will have a new offer by December

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RooseveltM

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg