Sable Complete & Home!

BMD

AH enthusiast
Joined
Oct 2, 2013
Messages
355
Reaction score
748
Media
139
Articles
2
Hunting reports
Africa
7
7B77EB41-1590-40A3-8883-64CBFC2887A2.jpeg
F749A829-D777-4DB9-9CDF-294BDD812E36.jpeg
19CD2B15-10E2-4C60-BFE0-DFF494AC312D.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice!
 
Looking good. Must be happy to get it home.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BMD
Looks outstanding in that room. You think the wife will allow it to stay!
 
You got a lot of walls to cover! Glad she likes them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BMD
The walls will be covered in no time.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BMD
I like the look with the zebra patch in the base!
 
Thanks for sharing! Who did the work?
 
Great mount! And awesome collection throughout!
 
  • Like
Reactions: BMD
Good Sable and mount job.
I just got mine put together yesterday, a pedestal also. I think a ped is the only way to display a Sable. Will pick up the base in two weeks to complete the job.
 
Good Sable and mount job.
I just got mine put together yesterday, a pedestal also. I think a ped is the only way to display a Sable. Will pick up the base in two weeks to complete the job.
Thanks
 
Very nice, congrats !
 
Beautiful bull and home!
 
Looks nice!!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,423
Messages
1,575,744
Members
170,386
Latest member
LenoreNico
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top