Ruger RSM .416 Rigby

Marc Ret

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Curious at what price range these are selling now? I'm not in the market but I ran across one. Asking price seemed a bit enthusiastic from where I thought they were but it's not a gun I follow closely. Perhaps things have changed.

All the ones I’ve seen on GB and GI have ranged been $2700 - $3400 in recent months. Whenever I see them these days I kick myself for passing on one with gorgeous wood for $1500 pre-COVID.
DG Wannabe is correct.

Much appreciated. Priced more in line than I first thought. I was thinking they were bringing $2500-$2700 and this one is priced at $3495.

As I said, not in the market for one. Just trying to educate myself a bit. I'm happy to pass along the shop's info if anyone has an interest.

I bought a used (G C) 416 barrel (1st production run; gloss) just or the sake of it; may mount it in a suitable display case, all cleaned up ... silly idea ?

Well I sold this one on GB less than a year ago and believe it brought $2,650.00….. Still kicking myself.
442F1163-2414-4A68-A6F1-A4A1E53B55B6.jpeg

The one on the right & the third one have beautiful wood. Beautiful collection, congrats @krish!
Well then those two will be listed for 3399.00 +shipping from my ffl to buyers ffl with insurance cost of $130.00. The one on the left I am going to keep as it already has a goog recoil pad installed. But for one of them rest dont seem to have been shot other than the factory. At least that is what seller told me when I bought them. Have a few more that are in the box came from Ruger contacts and have serial numbers below 200. Those never went to any dealars only to his close associates and collectors.
Krish

Last edited:
Hi Guys
Are Ruger good guns i never had one but there is a 375 H&H for sale in Belgium.
Complete with Zeis optik.
In my opinioin a beauty.
Price 2400 Euro.
Is this a good deal?
I think it is a fantastic price depending what shape it is in.
Krish

Second hand but neer used on a hunt.
Ony regulated and put aside.

Second hand but neer used on a hunt.
Ony regulated and put aside.
It has a very pretty stock and on top of that a very nice scope. Looks like it has 2 cross bolts and a good recoil pad.
Krish

Last edited:
Have you shot it yet ?
Krish
Sadly, I have not. We were house hunting every weekend, then we found one and had to go through all that and moving. Now that we are getting settled, I am finally sending it off to a gunsmith for bedding. and then I can finally shoot it. Good things come to those who wait haha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markekcertifications

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you