Roe deer hunt 2026

1785133070670.jpeg
 
.

We - my wife & I - leave Thursday morning for 4 days chasing & stalking roe bucks in England !



.
 
.

We - my wife & I - leave Thursday morning for 4 days chasing & stalking roe bucks in England !



.
With whom? Am tryin to decide on a UK outfitter.
 
.

We - my wife & I - leave Thursday morning for 4 days chasing & stalking roe bucks in England !



.
Enjoy! Where will you be? Rut is in full swing atm
 
.

Stalking in Berkshire.


.
 
Lucky you. my Spanish Roe Deer hunt did not go so well.
The guide just drove around in the car on public roads and wanted me to shoot animals out the car window. ( off a public road I might add) After a day of this I told them to take me home.
Very dissapointing. They seem bewildered that someone like me would decline to hunt that way.
I did spend a few days in Barcelona though and that was fun. I met some nice Polish guys in camp and they put me onto their outfitter in Poland. Looks like I will be hunting near Krakow for my Roe Deer and will give Spain a miss.
who will u hunt with in Poland? i know a very good outfitter near krakow
 
I am interested in this doe. I think he is old enough and ready to hunt
View attachment 785874
I dont know about the genetics in your country, the length in the horns are good but seems thin and not to much Pearl, this can be due two factors or is very old and he is going down or still young, do you have pictures closer to see it?
 
I don't have any pictures yet. Just this one.
I think he is about 4 years old. His body tells me he's older, but his head and antlers don't.
The front part of the antlers is too high, and the branch lacks thickness. I have to see him live
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,232
Members
169,294
Latest member
datokavo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top