Rizzini 500 N.E. Cmmon???

Daniel Cary

AH legend
Joined
Oct 22, 2019
Messages
2,755
Reaction score
4,045
Location
Michigan
Media
37
Why theirs not many Bore photos!

Rhino-13-.jpg
 
Holy crap.
@Daniel Cary...is this your rifle?

I wouldn't worry about all those cracks.
Couple coats of paint and they will buff right out. :rolleyes:
 
that looks like it went through a power hacksaw.
is there crowning?
if it came from a factory like that there was a mistake.
actually looks like a home gunsmith fix.
bruce.
 
No sir, this is not mine .. this is the 2nd photo of the bore however I've seen on these?!?
 
If anyone that may have seen these or owns one, I'm curious if this is standard?
Thank You!
 
I wonder why the Allen screw? Regulation wedge adjustment, or hiding something? The lines on all the metal parts look as if it was all cut with same tool. (Bandsaw, belt sander?)
 
I'd beat the guy who did that work with his own work until he changed jobs and went into garbage collecting.
 
Wow. I checked before I bought. They have a lifetime warranty for this type problem as long as you are original owner
 
Wow. I checked before I bought. They have a lifetime warranty for this type problem as long as you are original owner
That they do, .. Rare Breed, I believe you commented on the results and success with the Rizzini respectively???
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,258
Messages
1,570,013
Members
168,790
Latest member
JaunitaDre
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top