Rifle Pictures

Custom savage built from a 116 action.
image.jpeg

Beretta SSO6 double rifle, sidelock, engraved, case colored, selective ejectors, .458 WM.
HS Precision Professional, bolt, takedown, ,338 WM.
My safari travel case. I sold the HS and replaced it with a Dakota 97 Outfitter takedown, .375HH.
Africa 001 2.jpg

Last edited:
And it shoots one inch groups at 100 meters out of both barrels regardless of ammunition!! It drilled a blesbok lengthwise at 134 meters. Sweet rifle.

And it shoots one inch groups at 100 meters out of both barrels regardless of ammunition!! It drilled a blesbok lengthwise at 134 meters. Sweet rifle.
I don't know if I'll ever be able to obtain a BEAUTIFUL Double Rifle.. I do like drooling looking at em.. LOL

I. like many other old guys, are coming to the end of their hunting careers. Health and age finishes all of us eventually. My double and many others will be available to you soon.

I. like many other old guys, are coming to the end of their hunting careers. Health and age finishes all of us eventually. My double and many others will be available to you soon.
I'm hoping to go to Africa in 2024!

I hope you make it. I have yet to meet someone who is not in thrall to the African experience. My fav country to hunt is Zimbabwe. Recommend you hunt as many countries/species as possible while healthy and lawful.

I hope you make it. I have yet to meet someone who is not in thrall to the African experience. My fav country to hunt is Zimbabwe. Recommend you hunt as many countries/species as possible while healthy and lawful.
That's the plan!! Not sure if the wallet is up for it yet.. LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marinagqe

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber