Rifle Pictures

Custom savage built from a 116 action.
image.jpeg
 
Beretta SSO6 double rifle, sidelock, engraved, case colored, selective ejectors, .458 WM.
HS Precision Professional, bolt, takedown, ,338 WM.
My safari travel case. I sold the HS and replaced it with a Dakota 97 Outfitter takedown, .375HH.
Africa 001 2.jpg
 
Last edited:
And it shoots one inch groups at 100 meters out of both barrels regardless of ammunition!! It drilled a blesbok lengthwise at 134 meters. Sweet rifle.
 
And it shoots one inch groups at 100 meters out of both barrels regardless of ammunition!! It drilled a blesbok lengthwise at 134 meters. Sweet rifle.
I don't know if I'll ever be able to obtain a BEAUTIFUL Double Rifle.. I do like drooling looking at em.. LOL
 
I. like many other old guys, are coming to the end of their hunting careers. Health and age finishes all of us eventually. My double and many others will be available to you soon.
 
I. like many other old guys, are coming to the end of their hunting careers. Health and age finishes all of us eventually. My double and many others will be available to you soon.
I'm hoping to go to Africa in 2024!
 
I hope you make it. I have yet to meet someone who is not in thrall to the African experience. My fav country to hunt is Zimbabwe. Recommend you hunt as many countries/species as possible while healthy and lawful.
 
I hope you make it. I have yet to meet someone who is not in thrall to the African experience. My fav country to hunt is Zimbabwe. Recommend you hunt as many countries/species as possible while healthy and lawful.
That's the plan!! Not sure if the wallet is up for it yet.. LOL
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,250
Messages
1,570,759
Members
169,152
Latest member
annukana
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top