Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
PHASA
Good day AH community!

This is always a very exciting adventure that we are happy to offer to you all! This is our third year offering this hunt and we couldn't be more pleased to offer it again! It is always a welcome cash injection into looking after and maintaining the population going forward (Rhino eat a lot in times of drought!) albeit we received some much needed rains in 2022! This hunt is of course a very modern and affordable way to complete your big 5 and achieve that hunting milestone. At present DSC and SCI recognize this hunt as counting towards any awards you may be eligible for as well as eligible for the record books. We have yet to meet a friend or client who has not said it was one of the best things they've done in terms of hunting!

This hunt will take place in the Limpopo Province and is a painless 4 hour drive from OR Tambo International Airport. There are multiple Rhino on the concession (exact numbers not to be revealed for security reasons) and you will need to stalk into close range to be able to administer the dart. Although their eyesight may be poor their nose and hearing is great and it is a serious nerve wrecker being within range of them! You will need to be roughly 20 yards away from the Rhino to be effective. Once the hunter has darted the Rhino with the prescribed vitamins, a licensed veterinarian immobilizes the animal, where further blood samples, micro-chipping, DNA ID’s, pregnancy tests (if necessary) and a number of check-ups, are administered as part of the management and well-being of the animal on an annual basis. No expensive insurance for the Rhino is required for this hunt. The trophies we will be looking to take will range from about 20 to 21 inches. For privacy purposes accommodation pics and dart pics are not attached.

You will be guided by a highly knowledgeable dangerous game PH and you will be in safe hands. Should you wish to take home more than a picture of your trophy keep in mind that the quality of fibre glass reproduction rhino horns and shoulder mounts is truly outstanding these days! If so let us know so we can take the correct measurements once we have the rhino on the ground for your reproduction mount.

A wide variety of other species are available to hunt.

RHINO VITA DART HUNT:

5 Days/6 Nights
USD$5500
EUR€4950

All-Inclusive (Vet fee's included)
NO INSURANCE REQUIRED

Package includes:
• Licensed Professional Hunter, a Tracker, Skinner, and hunting vehicle.
• Accommodation on a full board basis, incl. non-alcoholic drinks and table beer/wine
• Transfer from and to Johannesburg International Airport.
• Transport between and on hunting Area A and Area B
• Laundry service (Except on Sundays).
• Field preparation of Trophies.

Package excludes:
• Flight from and to Johannesburg International Airport, and any national flights from one concession to the next.
• Hard tack (whiskey, brandy etc)
• Firearms and ammunition. (Rifle Hire available at request)
• Hotel accommodation before and after the hunt – if required.
• Taxidermy, packing, insurance, transport.
• Dipping and shipping of trophies.
• Personal expenses ex. Tips, Telephone, Souvenirs etc.
• Tourist Programmes

We hope to hear from you all!

Contact us at: hunt@baylysippelsafaris.co.za for more info
+27 719821685 - Dempsey Bayly (available on WhatsApp)
+27 833994593 - Michael Sippel (available on WhatsApp)

Keep up with us on our various social media platforms:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BaylySippelHuntingSafaris/
Instagram: bayly_sippel_safaris
YouTube: Bayly Sippel Hunting Safaris

Kind regards,
Dempsey Bayly & Michael Sippel

Bayly Sippel Safaris US person of contact Gene Hobbs - ghobbs001@gmail.com / Robert Williamson - Northslopegrips@gmail.com
Bayly Sippel Safaris Australian person of contact David Berner - davidberner1983@hotmail.com
Bayly Sippel Safaris France person of contact Romain Berthouly - rberthouly@hotmail.com
Bayly Sippel Safaris German person of contact Jorn Spitz - r93lexus@gmail.com
Bayly Sippel Safaris Canadian person of contact Brandon Isaac -isaacbr@gmail.com / Dean Macdonald - dmaed45@hotmail.com

3.png
simon-hurry-t9coaWTHGxQ-unsplash.jpg
rhino dart (2).jpg
rhino dart.jpg

That's wonderful, hopefully this is available in 2024. When I'm planning on going back to SA. :)

Once the hunter has darted the Rhino with the prescribed vitamins, a licensed veterinarian immobilizes the animal...
Who "fire" the dart with the narcotic?
Thx. F.

Good Day,

What dates are available?
We will send you a Message sir!

Kind regards,

Once the hunter has darted the Rhino with the prescribed vitamins, a licensed veterinarian immobilizes the animal...
Who "fire" the dart with the narcotic?
Thx. F.
Hi @Bullhunter,

A licensed veterinarian administers it.

Kind regards,

That's wonderful, hopefully this is available in 2024. When I'm planning on going back to SA. :)
Yes sir, we hope to still be offering this in 2024!

Kind regards,

How many of these hunts are you offering? I am planning a leopard hunt in Namibia 2023 but will not know about a tag till January. I would like to add this hunt on this trip. Time frame would be Sept. October and Namibia would be October/November.

How many of these hunts are you offering? I am planning a leopard hunt in Namibia 2023 but will not know about a tag till January. I would like to add this hunt on this trip. Time frame would be Sept. October and Namibia would be October/November.
Hi @RogerHeintzman, thanks for the comment. Always appreciate the support! We are not at quota or "sold out" as of yet so please do lets speak once you have confirmation of your leopard tag in January. I'm sure we will have availability to make the hunt work in those months. Look forward to planning it. We will shoot you a private message just to start a chain of communication.

Kind regards,

Dempsey, tried to contact your email but it is not working. Domain does not exist.

Dempsey, tried to contact your email but it is not working. Domain does not exist.
Hi Roger, I'm not sure why? We are still receiving emails on our side. I believe we have your email address still so I'll shoot you an email over! This should be the correct address.

Hunt@baylysippelsafaris.co.za

Kind regards,

What are the dangerous 8 refered to on your Facebook page? I'm familiar with the dangerous 7.

What are the dangerous 8 refered to on your Facebook page? I'm familiar with the dangerous 7.
That may just be a typo! Will investigate and look into it Bob as we also refer to the dangerous 7.

Kind regards,

Good day AH community!

This is always a very exciting adventure that we are happy to offer to you all! This is our third year offering this hunt and we couldn't be more pleased to offer it again! It is always a welcome cash injection into looking after and maintaining the population going forward (Rhino eat a lot in times of drought!) albeit we received some much needed rains in 2022! This hunt is of course a very modern and affordable way to complete your big 5 and achieve that hunting milestone. At present DSC and SCI recognize this hunt as counting towards any awards you may be eligible for as well as eligible for the record books. We have yet to meet a friend or client who has not said it was one of the best things they've done in terms of hunting!

This hunt will take place in the Limpopo Province and is a painless 4 hour drive from OR Tambo International Airport. There are multiple Rhino on the concession (exact numbers not to be revealed for security reasons) and you will need to stalk into close range to be able to administer the dart. Although their eyesight may be poor their nose and hearing is great and it is a serious nerve wrecker being within range of them! You will need to be roughly 20 yards away from the Rhino to be effective. Once the hunter has darted the Rhino with the prescribed vitamins, a licensed veterinarian immobilizes the animal, where further blood samples, micro-chipping, DNA ID’s, pregnancy tests (if necessary) and a number of check-ups, are administered as part of the management and well-being of the animal on an annual basis. No expensive insurance for the Rhino is required for this hunt. The trophies we will be looking to take will range from about 20 to 21 inches. For privacy purposes accommodation pics and dart pics are not attached.

You will be guided by a highly knowledgeable dangerous game PH and you will be in safe hands. Should you wish to take home more than a picture of your trophy keep in mind that the quality of fibre glass reproduction rhino horns and shoulder mounts is truly outstanding these days! If so let us know so we can take the correct measurements once we have the rhino on the ground for your reproduction mount.

A wide variety of other species are available to hunt.

RHINO VITA DART HUNT:

5 Days/6 Nights
USD$5500
EUR€4950

All-Inclusive (Vet fee's included)
NO INSURANCE REQUIRED

Package includes:
• Licensed Professional Hunter, a Tracker, Skinner, and hunting vehicle.
• Accommodation on a full board basis, incl. non-alcoholic drinks and table beer/wine
• Transfer from and to Johannesburg International Airport.
• Transport between and on hunting Area A and Area B
• Laundry service (Except on Sundays).
• Field preparation of Trophies.

Package excludes:
• Flight from and to Johannesburg International Airport, and any national flights from one concession to the next.
• Hard tack (whiskey, brandy etc)
• Firearms and ammunition. (Rifle Hire available at request)
• Hotel accommodation before and after the hunt – if required.
• Taxidermy, packing, insurance, transport.
• Dipping and shipping of trophies.
• Personal expenses ex. Tips, Telephone, Souvenirs etc.
• Tourist Programmes

We hope to hear from you all!

Contact us at: hunt@baylysippelsafaris.co.za for more info
+27 719821685 - Dempsey Bayly (available on WhatsApp)
+27 833994593 - Michael Sippel (available on WhatsApp)

Keep up with us on our various social media platforms:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BaylySippelHuntingSafaris/
Instagram: bayly_sippel_safaris
YouTube: Bayly Sippel Hunting Safaris

Kind regards,

Bayly Sippel Safaris US person of contact Gene Hobbs - ghobbs001@gmail.com / Robert Williamson - Northslopegrips@gmail.com
Bayly Sippel Safaris Australian person of contact David Berner - davidberner1983@hotmail.com
Bayly Sippel Safaris France person of contact Romain Berthouly - rberthouly@hotmail.com
Bayly Sippel Safaris German person of contact Jorn Spitz - r93lexus@gmail.com
Bayly Sippel Safaris Canadian person of contact Brandon Isaac -isaacbr@gmail.com / Dean Macdonald - dmaed45@hotmail.com

View attachment 497053View attachment 497055View attachment 497056View attachment 497058
Any chance this will be offered in 2024? I’d like to incorporate it with an already scheduled hunt.
Thanks

Any chance this will be offered in 2024? I’d like to incorporate it with an already scheduled hunt.
Thanks
It will most definetly be avaiable in 2024 @TKessel. We will shoot you a DM to get the ball rolling!

Kind regards,

Meet your Bayly Sippel Safaris team!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goforthebighorn

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you